Previewing threads before reading

Stuju

:arghh:Whats happened

I use to be able to pre view the basis of the thread by hovering my mouse over it before deciding if to click that thread or not, now i can´t ..... is it my computer on the website or the same for all of us

Cheers

Gizmo

Guest michele'n'michael
:arghh:Whats happened

I use to be able to pre view the basis of the thread by hovering my mouse over it before deciding if to click that thread or not, now i can´t ..... is it my computer on the website or the same for all of us

Cheers

Gizmo

Me too & I keep having to log on where it used to come up automatically!!:huh:

Guest tinbasher

I thought it was just my computer or something I was doing wrong. I think it is a ploy to make us stay on longer or reply to more threads.:idea:

Mrs TinB

Guest tinbasher
I don't know people. Let me look at it and get back - I is confused also! :unsure:

So is your cat by the look of things!

Mrs TinB

Guest jonseywife

Hi Tim

I think it started (or not) about the same time as those hyperlink boxes appeared on each the bottom left of the posts!

Also, when viewing who's on line some weird user names appear several times over, too..... such as google spider & Yahoo slurp spider. I dont know if its all connected or anyone else had had this too??!!!!. :unsure:

Good luck with it, and hope you can get it sorted out ........... :notworthy:

Cheers

Sally-ann x

Hi Sally-Ann - Yes the google and Yahoo thingy was deliberate..

Thanks for the info on the link thing..I will investigate further!

Guest jonseywife
Hi Sally-Ann - Yes the google and Yahoo thingy was deliberate..

!

Tim, You little tinker............... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked::biglaugh:

I though my pooter had finally gone mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Me too & I keep having to log on where it used to come up automatically!!:huh:

l keep having to log back on when l go to make a post which is really :arghh::arghh:when its a long one and l have to start all over again. Gonna find out this one is only my computer :sad: Lyn xx

l keep having to log back on when l go to make a post which is really :arghh::arghh:when its a long one and l have to start all over again. Gonna find out this one is only my computer :sad: Lyn xx

Hi Lyn,

Clear your PomsInOz cookie and then log back in again - this should work fine then. :spinny:

Hi All,

Got the right folk involved and it looks like its been fixed! :jiggy:

Tim.... i have been away for a few days so missed the beginning of this post... thought i'd say i am only getting a preview now if i am signed in... and i am sure it used to work as well when i wasn't?!!??

No matter...but i thought i'd just say:wub:

min x:wubclub:

Guest jonseywife

Cheers Tim

Thanks.........I too, have the "thread preview box" thingy back!!!!!! :notworthy: :jiggy:

Guest Rachel&Stu

Hi all!

Yes, my preview text now back, but, is it just me, or is anyone else struggling to see new posts?:skeptical: Eg, where a thread states there are 6 replies, when I click on to 'go to last post', only 2 or 3 come up!!!

Am trying to follow the thread 'Is the Grass Greener' with interest, and I think 53 replies are specified, but my screen only shows up to 47!!:arghh:This is driving me crazy!!

Yesterday, I replied to a post, and then my post was replied to, but only the original post and my reply were there!! Please, please, please is anyone else having this problem? Am I doing something stoopid:GEEK:.

Am going for a lie down. Please do reply, but bear in mind that I probably won't be able to read them lol:nah:

Rachel x

Archived