Australia Photo Blog

ck10_9

Hi Everyone

I have decided that Australia is such a beautiful and unknown place that I am going to post a different photo every day from around the country into my new blog "Australia Daily Photo".

For those of you looking to move here.... it may well get your juices flowing

For those already here... it might give you some ideas for where to go and see some great places.

Hope you enjoy - Feel free to "follow" the blog over on blogspot

Australia Daily Photo

Guest proud2beaussie

Stunning photos mate,keep on posting them and I hope you continue to enjoy your tour of Australia.

Cheers

Nigel

Guest siamsusie

Ditto for me as well... but then I have been a fan of your piccies for a long time. Love your positivity.! Keep them coming Susie x

Guest proud2beaussie

You have many fans CK10_9 ,your photos are great and your blog is well written and positive,I think you are doing a great job of showing people who are yet to visit Australia some of the enormously varied

scenery we have here.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers

Guest siamsusie
:wubclub: YEY - I have a fan

You do indeed Sir! I love the positivity of your pictures & your travels. I think if you had 2 wives, 10 kids and no job ( & no centrelink) you would still have something positive to say:laugh: so keep them coming please:wubclub:

Guest Devon 2 Down Under

Great blog! Great photos! Will pop by regularly!

We travelled right around Oz a few years back and are now starting the process to emigrate there - your photos bring back some fabulous memories, thanks for sharing!

Claire

• 2 weeks later...

Archived