wanted apartment in perth city center

plazze

Hi there my wife and i live in rockingham and are moving up to perth city center,just thought i would try here first before looking in estate agents ,we are looking for a apartment prefeblly one that has gym and pool one or two bed, we both work we a renting at the moment with century 21 have references with them and our last one towe have no kids here no pets none smokers ,if anyone knows of anything give me a shout

gary

Hi Gary

We really only have people on here who are perhaps breaking a lease, we don't have agents advertising accommodation ... it may be speedier if you looked on realestate.com

I wasn't suggesting that you're an agent, but that you may not get much response as people are only allowed to advertise the breaking of a lease on the site. If you need accommodation reasonably quickly you may not get it on here

Hi there my wife and i live in rockingham and are moving up to perth city center,just thought i would try here first before looking in estate agents ,we are looking for a apartment prefeblly one that has gym and pool one or two bed, we both work we a renting at the moment with century 21 have references with them and our last one towe have no kids here no pets none smokers ,if anyone knows of anything give me a shout

gary

Plenty mate if you can stump up 700 to a grand a week

Archived