OMG Job offer!!! wish me luck

PommyPaul

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow that sounds fab! bet you cannot wait , its amazing whats around the corner in life eh? all the best x

ahhh your not wrong, i'd never admit when i'm down but before i got this job the job hunting game was definately getting me down!

Do it britchix :) i really think you should at least do a couple of months of backpacking before setling into your studies.

Guest siamsusie
WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Just got the phone call... and i've got the job!!! one month trial as the mechanic for the farm and if it doesn't work out as me being the mechanic they're happy for me to stay on as a farmhand.

Am stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jiggy:Brill news, another experience, am so so delighted Paul, well done! love susie x

ahhh your not wrong, i'd never admit when i'm down but before i got this job the job hunting game was definately getting me down!

Do it britchix :) i really think you should at least do a couple of months of backpacking before setling into your studies.

That's the thing, I was planning to do that, but if I travel first it means ill go to uni when im older, and then moving to Australia will be delayed! So now going to uni first next year and then ill travel :) means I've got 3 years to save lol. Plus I might still be able to go to Aus for a couple of months next year (during the hols between college and uni) if I have enough savings.

Guest cazbeckham

Congratulations Paul

Hope the job is all that you wanted and more. Take your thermal underwear as it is not quite as warm as here on the Sunny Coast.

Good Luck

Guest roma 1

Congratulations Paul and Good Luck,

Have you got of those "lovely jumpers / trousers" from Roys with you or did you bin them!!lol

Sorry not suggesting you were a Roys shopper lol

Keep warm,

:hug:

Gail xx

haha, you jest but i'm seriously lacking in warm clothes, am in toowoomba at the mo and already got the heater on eek!!! its going to be like reverse aclimatation... been checking out where i'm going to be living and its only an hours drive from some of australias best ski resorts :)

Guest roma 1

Hi Paul,

Make sure you get those warm clothes soon and have a fab time..

I had our gas fire on all day yesterday and i am used to being cold!!!as the boiler went wrong and i felt cold so you will definitely feel the chill.

:hug:

Gail xx

Archived