Got the visa!

RoseBrown1972

Finally got the news we have been waiting for! Been a long 6 months since the medical! 175 granted today and have to enter by 27 November 2010!

I rang up chasing yesterday and thought I'd been blagged with the excuses - got told to email our caseworker as they wouldn't know our extra info had been uploaded without an email! We had issue over non migrating child not doing medical and thought we were going to be forced to deal with my hubbys ex but no they accepted our stat dec!

I'm in shock!

Guest thethreemacs

Well done - Oh its such a great feeling xxxx interesting to know re non- migrating child. We had the same problem - we are here but were on a 2 stage visa - when it came to applying for the second stage 887 they wanted us to get medicals on non migrating child - nightmare - but we too did a stat dec. Sorted all that in Jan but we are still waiting to hear :(

Yes its a fantastic feeling! We said firstly that although we had a yes from his daughter that the relationship had broken down since and we couldn't ask and when they asked for more info we said the mothers demands couldn't be met either! I am so relived that we don't have to deal with the ex and that we can escape to Oz!

Guest The Pom Queen

What wonderful news, congratulations you must be so relieved.

Enjoy your new life Down Under.

Kate

Guest thebeatties

congratulations, great feeling. see you in Oz we will be there in 1 month:biggrin::biggrin:

Congratulations, this is the 2nd grant I have seen on here today, lets hope we see some more. Have a few bottles of wine in celebration and a few for me too!!!

Jules

I've already been for the pink Moet for later and making do with cakes in work for now!

Archived