Gotta Book Flights!!on Line Or Not?

Guest wackyjacky

Guest wackyjacky

hi needadvice on booking flights for 4th july 07 to perth, gonna try and book direct with singapore airlines has any one done this recently? as really scared about it all!! (silly moo):chatterbox: validating visa so need extra baggage allowance for us all ( hubby me teenager and two 7 year olds! ) do you ring the airline direct or do online ? any advice please !!!!!

or how about going through agent heard austravel are good. Thanks alot

We've booked on line with Emirates and Singapore - both really easy to do and you can choose your seats. We ordered adult meals for the kids instead of childrens ones (7 and 12), as they got a better choice.

Ali

Guest wackyjacky

:notworthy:once again poms in oz has reassurred me of my next step in our big family adventure! thank you sooo much. seems as soon as one prob is solved there is another one to deal with! cant wait to get there and just worry if i put sun cream on or not!! gonna have a go at flights later today if i get a channce as taking kids off school to zoo today, they were suppose to go on school trip to london i dont fancy them going there so it will be a fun day today! will let u no how i get on. oohh scary i could be going in 3weeks . will order adult meals for my lot as quite fussy! cheers

Guest PaulnLisa

Hiya we booked through Austravel flying to Brissy with Singapore on 5th August:yes:Emailed Singapore directly to ask about 40kg baggage allowance and they sent one back saying yes we can have it, just gives us something in writing and makes me feel more relaxed about it! Something less for me to worry about!!

hi needadvice on booking flights for 4th july 07 to perth, gonna try and book direct with singapore airlines has any one done this recently? as really scared about it all!! (silly moo):chatterbox: validating visa so need extra baggage allowance for us all ( hubby me teenager and two 7 year olds! ) do you ring the airline direct or do online ? any advice please !!!!!

or how about going through agent heard austravel are good. Thanks alot

Hi ya Jacky

Just a little thought, l know this depends on your house sale completion but would it be worth you going a little earlier - to arrive there on or before 1 July cos of the citizenship change (not that we're trying to get rid of you hehe - gonna try and see ya before you go).

Speak soon

Lyn x

Guest wackyjacky

:unsure:ooohh lyn and cal forgot all about that new citizenship thing, have just read a bit of info we had on it from our agent . we dont have to do anything do we? it means we have to wait 4 years for oz citizenship instaed of two is that right? You lot just want me too stress just that little bit more !! Hope to see you soon lyn going to the golden lion hoddesdon on sat nite for adrink have asked a few friends so if you aint busy pop in XX yu can come too cal but bit of a journey! :spinny:

And whos a clever girl then ! Steve and i have booked flights with austravel for 12th july gonna take achance that we will complete house move that week .oohh my god we are on our way!! ,

Archived