Comparison of current 136 and new 175 visa

ptlabs

Guest franny22
All,

I've uploaded a summary of the changes for the new Skilled Independent 175 visa, comparing it with the existing 136 visa.

http://www.ptlabs.com.au/articles/?id=4

Peter

thanks for that but can you please tell me if i only have 115 points witout sponsorship can i still apply for the 136 but be held in a pool of some sorts. It would save us having to put up a bond.:wacko:

thanks for that but can you please tell me if i only have 115 points witout sponsorship can i still apply for the 136 but be held in a pool of some sorts. It would save us having to put up a bond.:wacko:

Would you be able to meet the passmark under the new system? The pool isn't a very attractive option, to be honest.

Peter

Guest franny22
Would you be able to meet the passmark under the new system? The pool isn't a very attractive option, to be honest.

Peter

see this is my problem, i read things, then read different things, then read other things, then have to go pour a large one cos my head hurts, then wake up with a hurting head, take a painkiller and read some more things that make my head hurt again:arghh:.

If I (sorry we) have 115 points under this current 136 system (without auntys help) will we need to take english tests in order to get more pointsunder the new one. I know we have enough to make the 138 sponsored but we are trying to save all we can. sorry for being so thick but its just soooooo much to take it.:swoon:. there is no way we are gonna be able to get a visa app away b4 1st sept so i really need a white coat (sorry a straight jacket) and a padded room at the moment cos im am so confuddled.:goofy:every bit of help is so much appreciated (if help cant be given then voddy will do lol) xxx

If you are looking at an applicqation under the new system, main applicant should go and do the IELTS test and if scores are good enough, 25 scored for English and yo ucan apply for new 136. IF IELTS score no good, then the aunt sponsorship would then be the alternative - with no assurance of support then.

regards

Tony Coates

MARN 0635896

Archived