Guest guest36187

Guest piramida

Hello,

I had visa subclass 173 and I applied for subclass 143. Las month I got request for 2nd visa application charge for Subclass 143. I paid 24 of March. It was before Easter. I sent email to my case officer with copy of payment, but nobody response. Last week I sent email again and I didn't get any answer.

I don't know what to do. Do anybody know how long I have to wait or what is reason case officer not answer on my email.

Thank you very much for help

Hello,

I had visa subclass 173 and I applied for subclass 143. Las month I got request for 2nd visa application charge for Subclass 143. I paid 24 of March. It was before Easter. I sent email to my case officer with copy of payment, but nobody response. Last week I sent email again and I didn't get any answer.

I don't know what to do. Do anybody know how long I have to wait or what is reason case officer not answer on my email.

Thank you very much for help

Can only suggest that you ring them if it's practical to do so.

Have you checked that the payment has been cleared and do you have proof of posting and delivery.

Best of luck

Steve

We have now got all our paper work together and certifications done on all documents.

Signed the payment form and gave payment details.

Everything will all be posted tomorrow YIKES!

Applying for Contributory 143 visa. Exciting times ahead.

Does anyone know approximate timescales to work off?

And

Do parents get refused entry often?

Thanks for any responses

We have now got all our paper work together and certifications done on all documents.

Signed the payment form and gave payment details.

Everything will all be posted tomorrow YIKES!

Applying for Contributory 143 visa. Exciting times ahead.

Does anyone know approximate timescales to work off?

And

Do parents get refused entry often?

Thanks for any responses

Hi

Welcome to the waiting room!

If you look at the various contributors signatures on this thread you will see how we are all progressing.

You can also email parents@immi.gov.au and enter "test" in the subject line and you'll get auto updates from immi and they are updated on a weekly basis, you can email every week or whenever you wish, if you don't get a reply they haven't updated the answer since you last had a reply.

Today's update says they are taking up to 24 months to assess applications.

Difficult to say how many rejections there are as that information doesn't seem to get posted very often.

Good luck with your application and keep checking this thread as its a great source of information and comfort on the long road ahead.

Steve

Edited by Steve2

Hi Alan

good morning, the problem with getting up at silly o'clock is that you get all the disappointing news from IMMI before breakfast. Back to the drawing board for our plans. As it now appears likely that we will both be going into Oz on tourist visas do we need to have a return airline ticket or can we get in on a one way?

is it too early for something alcoholic? Plan A has gone out the window this morning along with plan B so having to rethink and come up with plan C.

Julie

Hi Julie

i was advised by the flight operator to get a return ticket, and the difference in price is minimal approx £10, is it worth the risk being turned away when you arrive?

It's getting close for you now, must be exciting.? Even if frustrating, but you are so close, keep your chin up.

Bev

Morning Julie, totally agree regards all the disappointing news, but at least we can by e-visitor visas now, knowing we actually do need them, and not just spending out for the Plan B - Security Blanket!

We thought you had to go offshore for at least 7 days, so a grain of good news from within IMMI's message, we only have to go for 5 days. So happy heads back on, where shall we go! Singapore? NZ? China, already feeling better thinking about where to go!

Hi Alan

I believe Bali is a good cheap destination, cheap flights and accommodation can be had.

Bev

Guest piramida
Can only suggest that you ring them if it's practical to do so.

Have you checked that the payment has been cleared and do you have proof of posting and delivery.

Best of luck

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for suggestion. I sent two times email to ask them is it everything ok regarding payment. Usually my case officer answer very quickly, but now not respond. I don't know why. Even if there is not money they have to tell me. I have proof of posting. I used Billpay Code and Reference number which I got from them and I go on the internet postbillpay.com.au.

Thank you very much.

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for suggestion. I sent two times email to ask them is it everything ok regarding payment. Usually my case officer answer very quickly, but now not respond. I don't know why. Even if there is not money they have to tell me. I have proof of posting. I used Billpay Code and Reference number which I got from them and I go on the internet postbillpay.com.au.

Thank you very much.

Hi

Have you tried to ring them as Steve suggested. I can imagine that it could be difficult to do that but as there have been no replies to your two emails I can't think of any other way to go.

I hope you hear from IMMI soon. Please let us know what happens.

maisie

Hi. I am a new member. Could you please provide the email address for Immigration. I have been on the Immigration web site and have been going around in circles. I have a lodgement date of 2nd September 2014. Many thanks.

Hi. I am a new member. Could you please provide the email address for Immigration. I have been on the Immigration web site and have been going around in circles. I have a lodgement date of 2nd September 2014. Many thanks.

Is this for a 143 visa? You can email them at parents@immi.gov.au. If you are looking for info on current processing times, send an email to that address with Test as the subject line and you will get an automated response back. They are currently processing applications lodged up to 6th May 2014. You are about a month ahead of me in the processing order.

it's been two weeks since they requested police check reports and health record (MIL had them done here in Oz last year)

She's sent in the requested documents, they had one query over her spouse status (she's single but they want to know how she has an Australian citizen by decent son)

We've still heard nothing, I hope theyre sending to the correct email address this time...

Guys, what happens after they request police and health records? surely we should have heard something by now...

Congrats @maisydaisy :)

Arrived back in Oz from our little jaunt to Wellington and got our visa stamped I did think it would say 'resident' or something but it just said Arrived! Is that what they stamped in your passports fellow residents? My daughter had a big thing splodged in hers. Just checking they didn't miss anything! Maisie

Arrived back in Oz from our little jaunt to Wellington and got our visa stamped I did think it would say 'resident' or something but it just said Arrived! Is that what they stamped in your passports fellow residents? My daughter had a big thing splodged in hers. Just checking they didn't miss anything! Maisie

hi Maisie

Ive just read your mail and am having a bit of a panic - I didn't realise you had to get your visa stamped when you came back to Australia, I thought they would stamp something in the passport, and was a bit surprised when they didnt!! Since we had no access to a printer, we were just going to print out the paperwork when we got back to the UK - feel like a complete idiot.

I'm now assuming that if we don't get our visa stamped before we leave in two weeks, we'll have to come back again to get it stamped? Does anyone know how we can get our visa stamped before we leave?

Inn

hi Maisie

Ive just read your mail and am having a bit of a panic - I didn't realise you had to get your visa stamped when you came back to Australia, I thought they would stamp something in the passport, and was a bit surprised when they didnt!! Since we had no access to a printer, we were just going to print out the paperwork when we got back to the UK - feel like a complete idiot.

I'm now assuming that if we don't get our visa stamped before we leave in two weeks, we'll have to come back again to get it stamped? Does anyone know how we can get our visa stamped before we leave?[/quote

Fisher, sorry!! I meant we got our passport stamped not our visa! Sorry for giving you heart failure duh!!!

Maisie

To add...

I don't think they actually have to stamp anything in your passport anymore as it's electronically linked. When my daughter came over she had practically half a page stamped in her passport. Guess it's all changed

Apologies again fisher from a very embarrassed Maisie ☹

Maisie

Inn
hi Maisie

I'm now assuming that if we don't get our visa stamped before we leave in two weeks, we'll have to come back again to get it stamped? Does anyone know how we can get our visa stamped before we leave?[/quote

Fisher, sorry!! I meant we got our passport stamped not our visa! Sorry for giving you heart failure duh!!!

Maisie

haha I've just been reading through the visa grant letter, looking for something that says you have to print it out and get it stamped!! Thanks for getting back so quickly I wouldn't have slept tonight :wink:

To add...

I don't think they actually have to stamp anything in your passport anymore as it's electronically linked. When my daughter came over she had practically half a page stamped in her passport. Guess it's all changed

Apologies again fisher from a very embarrassed Maisie ☹

Maisie

I see you've gone Aussie already Maisie!!

For what's it's worth, I recall reading that you do not have to have a visa "label" put in your passport nowadays but can do if you're willing to pay extra for it but I don't know what the benefits would be.

All the very best

Steve

Hi Steve,

Hope Immi pull their finger out for all of you behind me in the waiting room.

It is worth the wait and I'm hoping for your sanity that it's a positive update this week.

I'll reserve a table next to the bar in Little Creatures :smile: for the 21st July :biglaugh:

We've just exchanged contracts on our house today with a 10% deposit (Big sigh of relief). Now we have a comfort blanket. Pheww!

Leaving Do May 1st

Dogs flying out on 12th May

Container 16th (packing 11th 12th 13th)

Completion l8th

Fly out Emirates 19th

Job Done........sounds easy when you write it down but it's absolutely manic.

I bet there is a bunch of you who would swop places......."Hang in there it will happen"

Good Luck to all.

Cheers

Phil

Hi Phil

Sounds hectic but good for you.

We're in a rental so no issues there other than the removals and then cleaning it out, just hoping the continues to get stronger so that our money is worth more when we send it over.

We'll all definitely need a pint when we get out there and I look forward to it, I bet Steely will be in on it too?!

Enjoy tomorrow.

Steve

I see you've gone Aussie already Maisie!!

For what's it's worth, I recall reading that you do not have to have a visa "label" put in your passport nowadays but can do if you're willing to pay extra for it but I don't know what the benefits would be.

All the very best

Steve

Thanks Steve. I went on to VEVO and there we are

Maisie