Guest guest36187

My lodgement date was 24th September 2014. The first fee has just been taken, so presumably something will happen soon, but there has been no formal acknowledgment.

Thank you for your reply.

I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else, where the automatic email says they should have received acknowledgement but they haven't yet?

Our 143 (offshore) was lodged 18 June 2014 and we've not received formal acknowledgement yet, only the initial e-mail with receipt, at end of August 2014. I hope ours comes through this week. I wonder how this works then, if not in order of lodgement date. Lucky you Tony :-)

Hi Amanda

I'm sorry if I've got it wrong but my email say

Dear Mr DriscollAcknowledgement of receipt – Parent subclass 143 (Contributory Parent – Migrant) visa.

Tony

Woohoooo, finally "the email" has arrived! CO has requested for pending documents and gave us 28 calender days time!

I hope everything goes fine! Will keep you guys updated!

Rich/niamatbir

That's some good positive news - congratulations and good luck!

Hi Amanda

I'm sorry if I've got it wrong but my email say

Dear Mr DriscollAcknowledgement of receipt – Parent subclass 143 (Contributory Parent – Migrant) visa.

Tony

Hi Tony, thanks for the info. is that the first you have heard from them, or the second acknowledgement? Mine was only the first which tells me the lodgement date but I am hoping to receive a further e-mail, possibly next month. I don't know exactly what to expect with the second one though, maybe more info of what may be required, and when, and perhaps when we are likely to be allocated a CO. It's all new to me :-)

Amanda

Woohoooo, finally "the email" has arrived! CO has requested for pending documents and gave us 28 calender days time!

Rich/niamatbir

Fantastic!! Keep us updated for sure, how exciting :-) Out of interest, do you need to lodge Form 80?

Amanda

Rich/niamatbir

Congratulations Richard, got me excited also we are 17 days after you, lodged on 29th.

The long waits nearly over.

Guest geordie joe

Rich/niamatbir

great news Richard, nice to see things moving for folks on here.

Hi Amanda, this is the second time, first was to tell me they had got my first payment and this one has got on it what I need to do next AoS, Medial, Police check and I need Form 80. But reading what all the others have gone through we have a lot of time to do what is ask of us.

Its all new to us as well that why people like us are reading this great forum.

Hope this helps.

Tony

Hi Amanda, this is the second time, first was to tell me they had got my first payment and this one has got on it what I need to do next AoS, Medial, Police check and I need Form 80. But reading what all the others have gone through we have a lot of time to do what is ask of us.

Hope this helps.

Tony

So apparently what is stated in the automatic reply is just indicative (yesterday they were acknowledging 12th of May).

I am 30th of April and not acknowledged and you are 30th of June and acknowledged, lucky you Tony :)

Hope this helps.

Tony

Thanks Tony, yes, what a brilliant forum, goodness knows what we'd all do without it :-) I am guessing that perhaps there are different teams allocated then, and some are ahead of others. At least you know all is good :-)

Amanda

Thanks Tony, yes, what a brilliant forum, goodness knows what we'd all do without it :-) I am guessing that perhaps there are different teams allocated then, and some are ahead of others. At least you know all is good :-)

Amanda

Different teams makes most sense.

My mom stayed on the phone for 50 minutes and apparently they said that they can't provide any information by phone! And She was not even asked for her Passport number and name! That is a bit odd I would say.

Rich/niamatbir

Hi Rich

on your timeline on your last posting, the CO date is recorded as 5 October - I think it should read 5 November

cheers

Amanda

i have just contacted my agent in Australia who has just advised that they are currently only now processing 143 visa for September 2012 so we are being advised CO allocation is a way of yet

we are offshore UK our agent is in oz.

anybody in UK know any different

Hi

The copy auto reply provided by Amanda will be the correct processing timeline, so I don't know where your agent got September 2012 from (Richardcoull's post on page 743 supports this - he lodged his 143 on 12 April 2013 and was assigned a CO just last week)

cheers

Edited by Veronique

Hey Cass

On 5th November 2014, i got my case officer allotted.As u can see in my timeline, i lodged my visa on 12 April,2013.Few days ago (before my co allotment) my agent sent me a "pvc auto reply email" stating that they are currently processing CPV 143 applications lodged on 9th April,2013.

Cass do you have your acknowledgement letter ? and can i ask how often does your agent updates you with information ?

Richard Coull

Hey Cass

On 5th November 2014, i got my case officer allotted.As u can see in my timeline, i lodged my visa on 12 April,2013.Few days ago (before my co allotment) my agent sent me a "pvc auto reply email" stating that they are currently processing CPV 143 applications lodged on 9th April,2013.

Cass do you have your acknowledgement letter ? and can i ask how often does your agent updates you with information ?

Richard Coull

Richard

got my acknowledgement letter 14th june 2013, we haven't had any updates for about 6 months, in May we were advised the timeline was 12-15months average, then the changes to parentals happened and about 6 months ago we were advised of extended delays.

immi are now giving a timeline of 12-24 months, so have been advised due to delays could take up to the 24months. We were advised nothing would be heard until case officer allocation.

so not sure how much longer to wait, based on your timeline hopefully soon.

Cant really get an idea of others situations from the CPV tracker as only a small sample of cases really and it seems that most never update case officer dates

Will continue to wait patiently

Edited by Cass1e04

Hope this helps.

Tony

Does anyone know who exactly would need the dreaded form 80 and how does immi decide this?

Regards

Steve2

Edited by Steve2