hurray melbourne we have arrived xx

pau1evs

hia guys

well i have arrived in melbourne and hurray back with paul and the kids have not left him alone which i am thoughly enjoyin !!! lol he has 10 weeks worth to catch up on !!!

Got to say what a nightmare first flight from heathrow to bangkok with thai airways

11 hours of no personal tv or games !!!!! (which stated on booking!!!) only one tv per 10 rows and alot of very big heads in the way that the kids actually gave up trying to watch and how many times they said are we there yet !!!! and the food was not great as in the eyes of my daughter it looks like cat sxxx she announced very loudly (yes that was us ) they would not even provide any snacks for them while they were serving to the business class crisps and sandwiches !!!

So i hit bagkok with avengence now armed with books , colours and chocolate (not a crisp in sight ) to get on the 2nd flight with personal tvs games and crisps and all prompty fall asleep xx lol

Our furniture is on its way !! so now after renting out and clearing out our house in the uk now back to the grind stone trying to find rental house,school,car and friends

no rest for the wicked xxxx

at least the sun is shining this side !!! and the kids can nag paul now !!!

thanks guys for all the support

carole x

Welcome Carole,

Hope you find a nice place quickly. Have you looked at Mornington?

hia starlight

thanks for the welcome xxx

I hope we do find somewhere or its beach party with furniture xxxx although might live in container !!!

mornington is beautiful and would love to live there xxx

but to far a commute as hubby as company van !! so has to drive !!into city every day

although on weekends or evenings a drive to the beach for couple of hours has to be done xx

carole x

Hi Carole

Good luck with the hunting for house etc. Keep your mind open about areas, you may have set your heart on one to find it isn't workable (as we did!). Started in Point Cook, then looked around Mount Waverley but decided too expensive for us, then back to Manor Lakes near Werribee, and finally landed up in Berwick.

Anyway good luck and hope to meet face to face soon!

Karen x

Hi Carole

Good luck with the hunting for house etc. Keep your mind open about areas, you may have set your heart on one to find it isn't workable (as we did!). Started in Point Cook, then looked around Mount Waverley but decided too expensive for us, then back to Manor Lakes near Werribee, and finally landed up in Berwick.

Anyway good luck and hope to meet face to face soon!

Karen x

thanks karen

sorted medicare driving licence and bank today now for rentals and a car !!!

and the kids are going stir crazy cause they cant watch bbc iplayer !!!! and a school

cant wait to meet you guys

carole x

Where are you looking? And what problems are you having? PM me if you want to get it off your chest. We spent hours driving round aimlessly looking at house after house on the hottest day of the year!! Sally came out with heat rash and ironically we ended up in a totally different area - could have gone to the Mall and chilled out there!!

Guest Justine Barsby

We have settled in Tyabb at last, started in Mornington for 6 months then to Safety Beach for 8 months.

I am working in Ashford and commute up the Western port highway which is easy and the house prices are less down here.

Archived