Migration Agents help!!!!!

clan mac

Hi all

which migration agents have you guys used? Can anyone recommend a decent and registered agent as there would seem to be an abundance of people touting their services. It costs a lot of money to initiate this process and I am reluctant to lose money getting dud advice. I appreciate that you may be loathe to commit to recommending anyone, so would anyone be prepared to tell me who they've used and how the service has been?? We are so keen to get the ball rolling but there's such a lot to take in, I feel like a rabbit caught in the headlights - HELP!!!!!

Hi all

which migration agents have you guys used? Can anyone recommend a decent and registered agent as there would seem to be an abundance of people touting their services. It costs a lot of money to initiate this process and I am reluctant to lose money getting dud advice. I appreciate that you may be loathe to commit to recommending anyone, so would anyone be prepared to tell me who they've used and how the service has been?? We are so keen to get the ball rolling but there's such a lot to take in, I feel like a rabbit caught in the headlights - HELP!!!!!

All the registered migration agents who currently post on this forum are OK.

We used Visa Bureau and were very impressed with their service,, as Westely mentioned above though, all the agents who help out on this forum are good agents who will not rip you off.

Ring a few and see who you feel best using.

Good Luck with everything it sure is a stressful process applying for a visa

Cal x

thanks for all who took the time to reply, I have tried a couple of the online free assessments one said would qualify for 475 visa maybe and another said no go! Arghhh I feel totally scunnered and I'm only just trying to begin the process! My hubby was made redundant last April and although he has stayed within the same industry he has been forced to take on a reduced role as there are no jobs for his profession. I don't know if this is likely to affect our chances or if they will take a more balanced view and look at his work experience over a longer period of time. I have e-mailed a couple of the agents suggested and am hopeful that someone will reply with a glimmer of good news! keep your fingers crossed for us please.

grateful thnaks

clan mac x

thanks for all who took the time to reply, I have tried a couple of the online free assessments one said would qualify for 475 visa maybe and another said no go! Arghhh I feel totally scunnered and I'm only just trying to begin the process! My hubby was made redundant last April and although he has stayed within the same industry he has been forced to take on a reduced role as there are no jobs for his profession. I don't know if this is likely to affect our chances or if they will take a more balanced view and look at his work experience over a longer period of time. I have e-mailed a couple of the agents suggested and am hopeful that someone will reply with a glimmer of good news! keep your fingers crossed for us please.

grateful thnaks

clan mac x

Given that you are looking at general skilled migration the first issue is likely to be whether you can satisfy the basic requirements, as discussed here:

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 475)

Note the recent skilled work experience requirement in particular:

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 475)

Best regards.

Guest guest33730
Add me to the list of Go Matilda fans..

Actually, I am the president of the Go Matilda fan club - There is currently a special offer of a free signed 'Alan Collett' picture or tee-shirt with all new memberships!!

Daniel

Archived