Category 5 News

Guest Gollywobbler

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only echo all of the thanks and praise given by everyone already - thank you to all that went and to all those that helped with organising this visit and bringing us this information and anyone that's been posting. Thank you so much!!!

P.S. did i mention 'Thank you'

Guest garynhelen

Thank you Gill and the rest of the famous 5! We're hoping to be category 5 soon, but still really encouraged to see some movement.

Thanks for all your work

Guest Sebbers

Thanks to Gill and all those that stood our corner today, well done and thanks for taking the time and effort to get our points across you all deserve a medal.

Am I right in thinking that as ours was lodged October 2008 that ours could be one of the first to be finalised?

What a wonderful birthday surprise that would be if we were to hear this week, I'm 40 on Friday!

Jen

Guest Natty T

To the fantastic five, you are all stars and have made a lot of people so happy. Thank you for all your hard work and for keeping our dreams alive, a very large drink will be waiting for you when we arrive in Perth hopefully sometime next year. All the best to you xxx.

Guest bindog1uk

Many thanks to the famous five for all your hard work and time, we do really apprieciate all that you have done for us all. A battle well fought, hopefully victory not too far away now! Once again Many thanks to you all. Paul and Lesley.

Guest rachbarlow

Thanks oxoxox

It is good to hear some promising news instead of the doom and gloom. Thanks to Gill and those who could make it to represent us all. All we need now is WA SS to join the cat 5 peeps.

Good job , one thing crossed my mind , all the peeps who have gone back to the uk , and dont intend on returning whatever the reason its not a dig at them , could there be some process stat dec etc where they are counted out so there is room , same as if it was a cinema ,concert etc thats full unless the ones that have left are not monitored the place is deemed full ,if they are counted then there places can be taken by others 10000 visas granted ,3000 return or dont take it up means 3000 more places

What can I say... Thank you just does not seem to be enough...

What a great forum, what a great community, what great support... PIO is very lucky to have Gill as a fantastic moderator and I for one can not thank her and the rest of you enough for your support in this issue that has struck so many lives in such a bad way! :notworthy:You have brought a glimmer of hope for so many of us.

I am feeling a lot of love in the room!!! :wink:

Guest The Pom Queen

Congratulations to the Famous Five!!! Also a huge thank you to Gill who has put so much effort and time in to this. You have eased a lot of concerns and fears and hopefully people can now enjoy Christmas and wait for those Golden Tickets to come flooding through the mailboxes.

Guest Dionne and Rickie

Wow Gill and gang, Taz is right you have given a glimmer of hope to all of us Thanyou so much guys!!!!!!:notworthy:

Guest spurious

Massive thanks to those involved in doing this, and particularly to GW for the efforts in orchestrating it all.

One thing I'm confused about is his figure of 3,500. Where has that come from? There surely must be a LOT more CAT5 applications than that. Is it a quota that, when they reach it, mean they will stop that category from any further processing? Forgive me if I've overlooked something, it just wasn't terribly clear.

Was there any news on the MODL review/phasing out of CSL?

Very good job and many thanks from me personally and to all of us in cat5!

Hoping to hear from somebody in PIO who receive their much awaited visa!!!!!

Thanks again Gill and company

:jiggy:. WOW what a news after 1 year with nasty changes with headless chickens approach.

Thanks Gill. You cannot be better than this....

Thank you Gill.

I have a question. You mentioned the earlier case will be dealt first. Does it mean the innitial lodgement date of visa application? Many people lodged 175 first and transfered to 176 much later.

Guest guest17301

just woke up to this amazing news.....gill you are a credit to pio and we are lucky indeed to have you, seems people power worked! to all those waiting...the end is in sight.....massive thanks and respect to those involved in the meeting...

Archived