A beer in Oz that actualy works

Guest brooksey

Guest Working to fish
bah i reckon you just call them alchopopers cause your scared of a mans drink, jim bean for the win!!!

just ask the jim bean girls from bathurst... yes i took this picture, can of jim in one hand and camera in the other....

FILE0181.jpg

Bloke on left ,penny for his thoughts ?

Guest sh7t man no way
YES iv'e found it:notworthy:. Problem is it's dutch. But it's only $30 a slab and it works. Only had 15 and i'm wobbling. AMSTERDAM premium lager.

Small word of warning...... no twist top:mad:. DO NOT TRY TWISTING. You lose the skin on your palm.

had it mate--heap of sh7t---taste like horse p**s--theres no good beer in aus only imports--and they cost heaps.----- bws--should be ws---theres no real beer in that shop--- only 15 brooksey must be getting old.

Guest siamsusie

had it mate--heap of sh7t---taste like horse p**s--theres no good beer in aus only imports--and they cost heaps.----- bws--should be ws---theres no real beer in that shop--- only 15 brooksey must be getting old.
What about Boargs Beer Sh7tman? I find that tickles my palate:tongue: ss x

Guest siamsusie
is that the tazzie beer? i likes that :)
Yes Paul,

James Boag's Premium Lager is a European style lager brewed from the finest quality pilsener malts. This beer is fermented at a lower temperature. It's my giggle juice:wink:

ss x

Guest proud2beaussie

IMO James Squire is just as good as Boags,Cascade Premium is very nice too,two things that any visitor to Tassie must do IMO-go on the Cascade brewery tour and the Cadbury factory tour-free samples at both ! (At least there used to be-not sure if there still is lol!)

Australian Beer online at www.brew.com.au | Beer ratings, Australian Beer info, Australian breweries details, brewing, beers, brewery and more!

Guest brooksey

Never said it tasted nice. Just stating that it's the first beer in Australia that does what it says on the label. It works:goofy:

Guest thegeordie
English way of promoting beer

thwaites-brewery-horses2.jpg

And the Aussie way.......... Beer, Boobs, and V8's

857367-md.jpg

Surely you could have got a better picture she is rough, I think Id prefer the horse! As for her I wouldnt even lend her one!!!!!

Surely you could have got a better picture she is rough, I think Id prefer the horse! As for her I wouldnt even lend her one!!!!!

Spot on, she must smell like ghandi's flipflop under all that lycra:biggrin:, she looks like an aussie "sonia" ,if yer remember her

Guest brooksey
My quote did not not say attractive woman!

I was pointing to the cut of the cloth :yes: pull the picture down so you see the top of the cars roof

Give over, you've been rumbled, YOU FANCY HER :twitcy:

My quote did not not say attractive woman!

I was pointing to the cut of the cloth :yes: pull the picture down so you see the top of the cars roof

Give over, you've been rumbled, YOU FANCY HER :twitcy:

Back end of a 69 bus comes to mind?

Archived