So this is what it feels like!!!!

Poca&Dan

OH MY GOD!!!! Finally my visa has been granted! Just checked now, feel a little light headed - it's actually happening then!!!!

Thank you to everyone who has offered kind friendly support through the whole process, and I look forward to sharing the rest of the Journey!!!

AHHHHH! BRILLO PADS!! CAN FINALLY START TO PLAN THINGS PROPERL!!!

:jiggy: :jiggy:

Guest barney1450

congratulations to you, and you will keep feeling light headed. I got mine yesterday, and am finding it hard to focus on anything. When and where you heading too?

I head off to Warrnambool in January - cant wait, but will miss the family here though, especially my twin sister.

Well done again,

Tonia xx

congratulations to you, and you will keep feeling light headed. I got mine yesterday, and am finding it hard to focus on anything. When and where you heading too?

I head off to Warrnambool in January - cant wait, but will miss the family here though, especially my twin sister.

Well done again,

Tonia xx

Hiya! we're off to Melbourne in January also! Plan to have one last xmas here and then start the new year with a new life!!!

I'm so excited yet so scared!!! I know what you mena about family, see my thread 'mum cried' having a real bad time over that, but there are some helpful suggestions on that thread!

What will you be doing out there, are you going with anyone?

Guest barney1450

Hi

I will be having a holiday first, and then intend to get a job asap - what ever comes up, as i am not restricted. I am a care manager for disabilities and teach in health and social care, so i assume a job in care, but i am not fussy, just need to earn some money so I can get a place of my own.

My brother lives in Melbourne, Yarravillie, not my cup of tea really, but I love melbourne and St Kilda's. I have some friends in Warrnambool that I will be staying with initially.

Yeah - i had originally planned to go to aus for xmas hols, but decided to spend it here and then go at the end of January. Want to make the most of the sunshine - before the autumn sets in at Victoria.

Have you got jobs to go to??

Tonia xx

Hi

I will be having a holiday first, and then intend to get a job asap - what ever comes up, as i am not restricted. I am a care manager for disabilities and teach in health and social care, so i assume a job in care, but i am not fussy, just need to earn some money so I can get a place of my own.

My brother lives in Melbourne, Yarravillie, not my cup of tea really, but I love melbourne and St Kilda's. I have some friends in Warrnambool that I will be staying with initially.

Yeah - i had originally planned to go to aus for xmas hols, but decided to spend it here and then go at the end of January. Want to make the most of the sunshine - before the autumn sets in at Victoria.

Have you got jobs to go to??

Tonia xx

We thought about having a holiday first but worked out it would cost about £4000 so thought we may as well save our money and just go on a whim!!!! OH lived out there for 6 months about 4 years ago, in Sydney, he loved it!

I have a job to go to, am a mental health nurse and have a job in one of Victoria's major psychiatric hospitals! Can't wait! OH is ins broker, no job as yet but seek.com email me everyday to say there are loads of broker jobs, so hopefully he won't find it too difficult! Just glad that we have the security of one job! Oh I just can't wait!!!!!!

When you hoping to holiday and then eventually come out?

Archived