Regional Skilled Migration Scheme ????

stewe12345

Does anyone know much about Regional Skilled Migration Scheme as I cant find much Information on it?

I have asked my agent for infomation but he has not got back to me yet and I have a telephone interview tonight.

Is it a perment visa?

Does it entitle you to medicare and schooling?

Does anyone know how long it will take for this type of Visa to be processed??

Thanks

Stewart

Thanks for your reply. Ive looked on that site but its not really clear but from what it does read sounds good.

I sent over 200 emails to every company i found on google over the weekend with a good cover letter and CV.

Just hope I get this job as we can't wait till the end of 2012.................

Stewart,

I've PM'd you also.

As you know, we were also on the Qld SS list, just before you I think and we are also now looking at ENS as we can't wait til 2012 either.

From what I've read, the ENS121 and RSMS119 both offer permanent residency in Australia, with entitlement to medicare and schooling. The employer has to meet certain regulations and offer a permanent position for 2yrs (RSMS119), or 3yrs for the ENS121. I see the main difference between the 2 being that the RSMS one is based on regional or low population growth areas of Australia.

You can also change over to either of these 'fee-free' if you have a 175 or 176 application in.

Please let me know how you get on.

Mandy

Hi Stewart

Don't know much about these visas but could you let me know what your trade is?

Jules

Does anyone know much about Regional Skilled Migration Scheme as I cant find much Information on it?

I have asked my agent for infomation but he has not got back to me yet and I have a telephone interview tonight.

Is it a perment visa?

Does it entitle you to medicare and schooling?

Does anyone know how long it will take for this type of Visa to be processed??

Thanks

Stewart

• 1 month later...
Guest kirankumarpv

Hi,

I have applied already for 175 visa and i can't wait till end of 2012 to get it. The other options i found are ENS or RSMS.

I am not able to find any employers who are ready to nominate me under ENS or RSMS. Can anyone of you provide me with pointers how to find employers who are ready to nominate me under ENS.

I am working as a computer professional and i have 5+ years of experience in Clarify CRM and Oracle and i work on multiple technologies.

Archived