Online Status Changed?!? Advise please.

pommysteve

Hi all,

After the recent changes I decided to check my application status.

It says "Application received - processing commenced" and when I click the message button it says "Application received by the Department. Processing of this application has commenced"

I'm certain it said something else since applying?Can anyone advise me if this means a CO is looking at it or have I got a terrible memory and it always said that??!?

Thanks,

Steve,

p.s. please note i am 175 ON CSl(don't want to get anyones hopes up falsely)

Hi all,

It says "Application received - processing commenced" and when I click the message button it says "Application received by the Department. Processing of this application has commenced"

I'm certain it said something else since applying?Can anyone advise me if this means a CO is looking at it or have I got a terrible memory and it always said that??!?

Thanks,

Steve,

Does your document check list say 'received' or 'met' against any of the items - ours did when we got a co (not that we've got one any more!!)

Just noticed this at the bottom:-

25/09/2009 Application being processed further

Hi pommysteve,

Great news, I reckon you've got a case officer!!

Have you front loaded meds and pcc's?

I'm a 9th May CSL applicant. I wonder how they allocate CO's, as there are still some March/April applicants with no CO? Good news though as they're getting closer to me!

Shaz

probably best getting your visa though whilst there is still a CSL. If they remove it soon, you may end up waiting a while it SS are priority again. You dont want to be waiting up to 3 years if you can get it now. No need to go straight away if you validate it then its valid for 5 years.

Hey Steve,

I've applied for a 175 20/5 and 176 28/5 for Queensland, same occupation as you (net security), Hopefully they might not be too far away from me now too, be good to keep tabs on timeline from now and the DIAC progress page!!

Hi all,

Just checked online status and although not processing further on the first page, when I go into the document list, all items except for pcc's and meds showing as met!

I'm using an agent so will find out if they've received an email from a case officer later.

Shaz

Hi all,

Just checked online status and although not processing further on the first page, when I go into the document list, all items except for pcc's and meds showing as met!

I'm using an agent so will find out if they've received an email from a case officer later.

Shaz

Shaz

think DIAC are pulling all stops out to process any CSL as quickly as possible as changes to The csl list will possibly be with us soon also they might be trying to get to the 176 Non CSL SS That are finalized waiting decission hope so as Iam one of them :jiggy:

good luck

WJK

Guest guest17301
Hi all,

Thanks,

Steve,

Mine says same Steve, (without the further processing bit). I doubt we have a CO though as we only submitted 11 days ago! Good luck for yours.

Mine says same Steve, (without the further processing bit). I doubt we have a CO though as we only submitted 11 days ago! Good luck for yours.

Mine changed to "being processed further" on 16/9/09, I've read lots of other fairly recent applicants who've had this too, not sure if they're all CSL or indeed what this means.

We applied 2nd May '09, and our online status shows as processing further on 16th May, but when I click on the document list everything stills says 'required' even the docs that we uploaded at the same time as the application. We have sent off for our police checks and have our meds this Thursday which we will then frontload, but we were hoping that we would be asked to do them around now anyway. My hubby is an accountant so CSL with IELTS. Its very frustrating when you read about other people who applied after you getting a CO and in some cases their visas, but I guess we'll just have to be a bit more patient, after all, there are lots of people in worse situations that us.

Its very frustrating when you read about other people who applied after you getting a CO and in some cases their visas, but I guess we'll just have to be a bit more patient, after all, there are lots of people in worse situations that us.

I'm sure I heard that applications are mostly processed by month, (not strict day within month, maybe someone can correct). I haven't read of a non-sponsored 175 CSL app from after May getting a c.o. but over the last 2 days I've seen 4-5 of these from May getting c.o.'s so fingers crossed for you getting one very soon.

Guest needingtogo
Mine changed to "being processed further" on 16/9/09, I've read lots of other fairly recent applicants who've had this too, not sure if they're all CSL or indeed what this means.

Hi,

When it showed on our status "being processed further" we were then contacted by DIAC the next day to say our application had been given to a CO.

We have also had more contact from our CO overnight (we are CSL 176 applicants) so it sure looks like they are pushing the CSLs through. Great for us but heartbreaking for all those so close to the end.

Bex.x

We applied 2nd May '09, and our online status shows as processing further on 16th May, but when I click on the document list everything stills says 'required' even the docs that we uploaded at the same time as the application. We have sent off for our police checks and have our meds this Thursday which we will then frontload, but we were hoping that we would be asked to do them around now anyway. My hubby is an accountant so CSL with IELTS. Its very frustrating when you read about other people who applied after you getting a CO and in some cases their visas, but I guess we'll just have to be a bit more patient, after all, there are lots of people in worse situations that us.

Hi Janeloz,

I think you're probably close to getting a CO, as I'm a 9th May CSL applicant, accountant too, and think I got a CO today. I did get a processing further message in June when I uploaded my IELTS, then nothing til today. All the docs show as required, even though you've uploaded them as no-one has verified that they are ok yet, i.e a case officer.

I only knew as when I checked today, my document list shows most things as met. pcc's and meds are showing as requested, so I assume they'll contact my agent in a few days to request I do them.

I also had sent for my pcc's as I envisaged getting a CO soon, and had my meds today, so hopefully when they're all finalised I'll get my visa!

Good luck, keep checking your online status for signs of a CO.

Shaz

Hi

On checking our online status this morning, all documents have changed to 'met' apart from PCC's and Meds. We are going for our meds tomorrow, so hopefully it won't be much longer. Getting excited now!!

Hi

On checking our online status this morning, all documents have changed to 'met' apart from PCC's and Meds. We are going for our meds tomorrow, so hopefully it won't be much longer. Getting excited now!!

Told you so! :jiggy:

Now, cross yoru fingers for me please :yes:

Hi Janeloz,

I think you're probably close to getting a CO, as I'm a 9th May CSL applicant, accountant too, and think I got a CO today.

Good luck, keep checking your online status for signs of a CO.

Shaz

Hi Janeloz,

Well, what did I say?? That is so weird that we were just discussing it yesterday and today you got your CO. That happened with me too! I was just discussing it and was convinced I would see something the next day, and sure enough, no processing further, but docs showing as met. Similar timelines, as I got meds done yesterday.

Shaz

Hi Shaz

Yes, weird that it all happened right after discussing it. Looks like we'll be getting our visas around the same time. Where abouts are you heading for? We're going to the Brisbane area, but haven't decided exactly where yet.

Archived