Application being processed further????????

debbie2302

Woke up last thursday (27th) to see that our online status page had changed to "application being processed further". Contacted our agent later on that day to see if they had heard anything and they hadnt. She did say that as soon as they heard anything, they would get in touch with us straight away. Well almost a week later, we still havent heard anything, so not so sure that we have a CO yet.

My question is: has anyone else been in the same boat as us and if so how long after your online status changing was it before you heard you had a CO.

The wait is killing me.

We did have our meds done last Friday and our police checks have been sent off today, so hopefully things will start moving soon.

Debbie

xxx

Guest threespire

AAaaagggghhhhhhhhhhhhh Debs, was hoping your agent had been in toiuch this week saying definitely a CO - how frustrating for you !!!! I'm certain it's got to be good news, you (and we !) are so close to processing dates, surely it can't be anything else? You never know, you may just get a grant once they receive your medas and never know you got a CO !!! Here's hoping chick,

lots of love,

Kirst xxxxxxxx

AAaaagggghhhhhhhhhhhhh Debs, was hoping your agent had been in toiuch this week saying definitely a CO - how frustrating for you !!!! I'm certain it's got to be good news, you (and we !) are so close to processing dates, surely it can't be anything else? You never know, you may just get a grant once they receive your medas and never know you got a CO !!! Here's hoping chick,

lots of love,

Kirst xxxxxxxx

Its certainly frustrating Kirsty, would be lovely to go straight to grant once they receive meds and police checks, but knowing my luck that wont happen, lol.

Keeping everything crossed that you hear something real soon as well, as I know how you are feeling too. Make sure you let me know as soon as anything changes for you too.

Debbie

xxx

Guest Sian9181

Hi, we are actually in Oz now but have only been here 2 weeks. We are on 457 and when our status was 'application being processed further' we had already been appointed a CO and it took about 3 weeks before visa was granted after. Maybe it is different with you but thought I would let you know our experience. Basically ours was CO checking that an Ozzie couldn't just walk in and do the same job and that OH had relevant experience and quals etc.

Hi Debbie,

If you look on the online visa trackers - here and beupdate.com, they seem to be allocating CO's to the Feb CSL applicants at present. I have seen a few for march as well, so it could be a CO if you're a Mar applicant.

I am waiting til they get to March applicants before I get my meds done, as I'm a May applicant, and hopefully by the time they are finalised, I'll be getting a CO, and be decision ready so they just need to grant me the visa. Well, here's hoping they dont remove the CSL in the meantime!!

Also, I meant to say, my status changed to 'processing further' back in June, when they had probably accessed my file to update it with my IELTS results.

However, given that there was a thread on here posted by an agent with DIAC's latest timeline info, they did say that they were at Feb CSL applicants for online UK applications, and they are processing 100 a week at present.

Fingers crossed for you,

Guest juliemtaylor

Debs our CO was allocated back in May and we were not even checking !! We had an email from our Agent on 2nd June when we got a request for PCCs and Meds and the CO details, so maybe they are doing the preliminary checks then will email you if there is anything else?? Have you sent the Police Checks yet?

Fingers crossed this is it???

Julie x

Hi Shaz, yes we are a Mar CSL applicant (11.03), so am living in hope that it is a CO, its just the not knowing that is the worst. We did our meds last week so hopefully this time next week they should be in Sydney. We have not submitted anythingelse or changed anything since we submitted back in March, so no other reason for them to change our status.

Good luck with your application.

Debbie

xxx

Guest stockies

Hold on that bit longer Debs , you are nearly there, everything crossed for you all !!! We already for you to arrive here ..... Keep ya chin up !!

Claire. XX

Hiya Debbie,

Have consulted crystal ball... and it says that you do have CO... so dont think it should be tooo much longer, my guess is about 4 weeks and you should have the visa! Got fingers and toes crossed... watch this space and mark that day on your calendar!!

Lots of love,

Nik xx

Archived