Guest pakistan

On 04/08/2019 at 08:30, Harry. said:

Dol- 24/07/18  

Call for interview -24/07/19 

Reqasted document 25/07/19 

Will let you know if I heard anything 

Hi Harry,

Did u provide any phone call /history list every 3 months  to the immigeration before your interview? 

5 hours ago, Mike G said:

No need for phone call records just upload chat history 

I think everyone would be different. My husband and I aren't big on texting, we rely more on phone calls. When his visa was lodged, we provided records of our phone calls. Just curious to know if others have been updating call/chat records after lodgement?

9 hours ago, Sarah Bee said:

I think everyone would be different. My husband and I aren't big on texting, we rely more on phone calls. When his visa was lodged, we provided records of our phone calls. Just curious to know if others have been updating call/chat records after lodgement?

Yes u can upload after lodgement it’s helpful. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Marium said:

Yes, there is an option. 

i think you just wasted your $$ maybe embassy will send you medical request again from recommended  medical center... hope you get soon

its include 

1. Medical examination

2. Chest X-Ray Examination

3. HIV Test 

thats it

5 minutes ago, alilibra4 said:

i think you just wasted your $$ maybe embassy will send you medical request again from recommended  medical center... hope you get soon

its include 

1. Medical examination

2. Chest X-Ray Examination

3. HIV Test 

thats it

I did the same. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Marium said:

I applied on 5th June 2019. I front loaded all documents and did my medical and police clearance on same month. Haven't recieved any email from department yet. Waiting...

Hi Marium,

I also applied my visa on 5th June 2019. Let's hope we get our case officer assigned soon.

Hi everyone today I got the email from immi to provide further doc for my husband and stage 2 visa . Immi asked for afp check . 

question my husband legally changed his name but didnot updated his passport . We already supplied name change to immi . 
if I apply for afp should I put his name as per his passport or as per his change of name . Plz guys help . 

9 hours ago, Komalami said:

Hi everyone today I got the email from immi to provide further doc for my husband and stage 2 visa . Immi asked for afp check . 

question my husband legally changed his name but didnot updated his passport . We already supplied name change to immi . 
if I apply for afp should I put his name as per his passport or as per his change of name . Plz guys help . 

You have to put both the names as they will specifically ask you if applicant was known by any other name. So put both his names in the application.

• Thanks 1