Guest pakistan

1 hour ago, AHSAN16 said:

I see so you are in the same boat as us. I am just worried that they usually make contact a month after the RFI but I haven't heard from them since then 😞

I am in same situtation, I was asked for PCC (sponsor) on 14th Nov. Hopefully we will get a positive response in few days. IA. I am very hopeful. 

Edited by Usman Jav

They emailed me on 3rd October and asked for pcc since then no update.

Australian Embassy in Islamabad called my wife (applicant) and asked few questions which were very simple. They didnt invite for any formal interview. Same day (14th Nov) I received email to provide PCC

3 minutes ago, Usman Jav said:

Australian Embassy in Islamabad called my wife (applicant) and asked few questions which were very simple. They didnt invite for any formal interview. Same day (14th Nov) I received email to provide PCC

Same my wife had a telephonic interview too after which I got an email for online sponsorship 40sp form previously I had submitted a scanned PDF and my updated PCC's. Hopefully we get our grants before Christmas Inshallah. My wife was on a visit visa to Australia when she got the interview  call she came back in mid Oct. Who is your CO?

I am not sure, my application is almost 18 months and my case is not complicated, my wife came to visit me 3 times her last visit was on February and she was with me for 3 months. and very soon we are going to have kid. Still the process gone so long.

Oh I see what are the average processing times in KL?

Asslam alikum to everyone 

guys we only have nikkah with almost 70 people in our function. And some post marriage phots. Thats it. Rukhsti would be upon visa. 

Will it not effect our visa file ? Coz I heard some one they only consider walima rukhati a legitimate spouse. 

Seniors plz guide. Coz its not possible to go for rukhsti before visa. 

Thanks

On 29/11/2019 at 20:02, Noman said:

Asslam alikum to everyone 

guys we only have nikkah with almost 70 people in our function. And some post marriage phots. Thats it. Rukhsti would be upon visa. 

Will it not effect our visa file ? Coz I heard some one they only consider walima rukhati a legitimate spouse. 

Seniors plz guide. Coz its not possible to go for rukhsti before visa. 

Thanks

Did you mention in your application that you only had your nikah? Or did you lie? Because lying is considered a very serious offence.

Edited by Sara G

20 hours ago, Sara G said:

Did you mention in your application that you only had your nikah? Or did you lie? Because lying is considered a very serious offence.

Nikkah is marriage in islam. We mention marriage everywhere. If they ask we will tell them truth. No point to lie 

1 hour ago, Noman said:

Nikkah is marriage in islam. We mention marriage everywhere. If they ask we will tell them truth. No point to lie 

Didn't mean to upset you, did you mention that you were living together anytime after your marriage. 

A lot of people on the forum got their visas on the basis of nikah only, when they clearly mentioned on the application that they plan to do ruksati upon visa grant. 

Anyways best of luck, do share your timeline please. 

dol ; 25 march 2019

from Lahore processing location Australian embassy Islamabad 

got email from department for further documents on 27 nov  2019

all required documents upload on 2 dec 2019 

no interview yet 

in how much time do u ppl think I can get my visa ?? 

thanks.

2 minutes ago, bhattiali said:

dol ; 25 march 2019

from Lahore processing location Australian embassy Islamabad 

got email from department for further documents on 27 nov  2019

all required documents upload on 2 dec 2019 

no interview yet 

in how much time do u ppl think I can get my visa ?? 

thanks.

What was the further documents ?

35 minutes ago, Nauman said:

Alhamdullilah Visa Granted. 

DOL: 7 Nov 2018

Generic Email: 7 Jan 2019

RFI: 19 Sep 2019, 21 Oct 2019, 22 Nov 2019

Visa Grant: 3 Dec 2019.

Many Congratulations !!! Happy for you.

May I ask what documents were requested for each RFI please.