Guest pakistan

11 hours ago, Usman Jav said:

Many Congratulation !!! 

Did you get 309 or 100 visa. how long you have been married (and do you have any child). 

As department of home affairs usually grant 100 visa (PR) if the couple is married for more than 2 years or have a child. Please confirm your situation.

Thanks. 

My wife got 309. 

I've been married since Dec '18 and don't have any kids.

Hi everyone. 

New to this forum and heres our timeline:

DOL: 18th feb 2019

Request for further docs: 21 Oct 2019 (PCC)

So we have both recently received emails for PCC on the 21st oct. my husband is the apppicant and it says in the email he received: 

“- Current and valid police certificate for Pakistan. (If the applicant has resided in different addresses since turning 16, a police certificate should be provided covering each address)”

my husband was in the UK on student visa for about 3 years after turning 16 and we have mentioned that in the application before but it SEEMS as if they have only asked for the Pakistan pcc. Should we apply for and attach a UK one just in case or should we only give them what we think they’re asking for? (By ‘different addresses’ we’re assuming they just mean different addresses within Pakistan, correct?)

3093BAD5-1DE8-4111-A789-D61656D6C33A.jpeg

2 hours ago, kkhan811 said:

Hi everyone. 

So we have both recently received emails for PCC on the 21st oct. my husband is the apppicant and it says in the email he received: 

“- Current and valid police certificate for Pakistan. (If the applicant has resided in different addresses since turning 16, a police certificate should be provided covering each address)”

my husband was in the UK on student visa for about 3 years after turning 16 and we have mentioned that in the application before but it SEEMS as if they have only asked for the Pakistan pcc. Should we apply for and attach a UK one just in case or should we only give them what we think they’re asking for? (By ‘different addresses’ we’re assuming they just mean different addresses within Pakistan, correct?)

They only specified Pakistan, I think if they wanted the UK one they would have specifically said so.

I applied exactly one month after you, I hope I hear something too! are you and your husband living together or apart?

2 hours ago, kkhan811 said:

Hi everyone. 

i think you should provide UK PCC as well. It wont take much time as i think you can get it online. But my advise is you should also provide UK PCC.

1 hour ago, lubry said:

They only specified Pakistan, I think if they wanted the UK one they would have specifically said so.

I applied exactly one month after you, I hope I hear something too! are you and your husband living together or apart?

We lived apart for about 5months when I went back to Australia  at the start of this year but otherwise we’ve been living together (got married in April 2018).

6 minutes ago, lubry said:

Well hopefully you are about to get your visa! 

I came back to Australia right after getting married at the beginning of this year 😞

I hope so, inshallah!

In many of the partner visa cases I’ve seen, the biggest factor in getting your visa approved FAST is living together. Nothing proves the genuineness of your relationship more than that. I would suggest you go and live with your spouse if you can, but if not permanently atleast visit and take lots of pictures together and upload those on immi account. 

28 minutes ago, kkhan811 said:

I hope so, inshallah!

In many of the partner visa cases I’ve seen, the biggest factor in getting your visa approved FAST is living together. Nothing proves the genuineness of your relationship more than that. I would suggest you go and live with your spouse if you can, but if not permanently atleast visit and take lots of pictures together and upload those on immi account. 

Yes, i've noticed that too! unfortunately i'm studying at the moment and my husband and I agreed it would be best for me to come back and finish all my uni before he comes so that I won't have to worry about managing study and work when he eventually does get here. It made sense at the time but now that decision gives me anxiety lol. I just came back 2 weeks ago after spending a month in Pakistan so I uploaded all those pictures, I hope that counts for something!!!!

21 minutes ago, lubry said:

Yes, i've noticed that too! unfortunately i'm studying at the moment and my husband and I agreed it would be best for me to come back and finish all my uni before he comes so that I won't have to worry about managing study and work when he eventually does get here. It made sense at the time but now that decision gives me anxiety lol. I just came back 2 weeks ago after spending a month in Pakistan so I uploaded all those pictures, I hope that counts for something!!!!

That’s great! I’m sure it would help your case. I know someone who’s husband’s visa was granted in 11 months even though they lived apart but she visited him twice during that time. 

Whereabouts are you? Sydney/Melbourne?

7 minutes ago, kkhan811 said:

That’s great! I’m sure it would help your case. I know someone who’s husband’s visa was granted in 11 months even though they lived apart but she visited him twice during that time. 

Whereabouts are you? Sydney/Melbourne?

That gives me hope!! I am in Sydney, what about you?

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Finally got the grant email today alhamdulilah for my wife.

DOL: 22-11-2018
INT & RFI: 23-09-2019
Asked for updated PCC of my wife and updated joint bank statement.

Documents submitted: 26-09-2019
GRANT: 25-10-2019

Goodluck everyone. I hope you all get the golden email soon.

Edited by ubaid88

27 minutes ago, ubaid88 said:

Hi everyone,

Congratulations !!!

Bro,

1. Did you apply yourself or through agent. 
  2. How long have you been married
  3. Do you have any child
  4. Did you upload your family photos

1 hour ago, Usman Jav said:

Congratulations !!!

Bro,

1. Did you apply yourself or through agent. 
  2. How long have you been married
  3. Do you have any child
  4. Did you upload your family photos

Thx.

We applied ourselves and we are married over 1.5 years. Don't have any kids yets. Yes we uploaded as much pictures as possible from ceremonies, family gatherings, going outside etc. 

13 hours ago, ubaid88 said:

Thx.

We applied ourselves and we are married over 1.5 years. Don't have any kids yets. Yes we uploaded as much pictures as possible from ceremonies, family gatherings, going outside etc. 

Dol 23 may 2019 

no calls no mail whats is happening?

we upload all the documents but noting to heard from embassy 

On 25/10/2019 at 18:48, ubaid88 said:

Hi everyone,

quick question bro, did you as a sponsor submitted PCC, or you only submitted for the applicants

15 hours ago, Mike G said:

Dol 23 may 2019 

no calls no mail whats is happening?

we upload all the documents but noting to heard from embassy 

Still too early for you, I think.

It might take around 8-10 month for first contact. It could be interview, request for more documents or direct grant.

Hope you get the good news soon inshallah 

Hi, I am just wondering, can a panel doctor that conducts health examinations who is appointed overseas by the Australian government be eligible to sign a Commonwealth Statutory Declaration? 

Would them being appointed mean that they have a connection to Australia? Would they be registered in Australia wherever they may be around the world?  Here is the website to make more sense of having a (connection to Australia) https://www.ag.gov.au/Publications/Statutory-declarations/Pages/who-can-witness-your-statutory-declaration.aspx

Thank you

Joey