Guest pakistan

Mate I have tried a few times (mostly out of frustration when you see people in the past with grants in less than 9 months). I'd say give them a call or email, I have heard a few people say oh don't call or email them they are busy etc etc, and I agree with that for someone who has been waiting for under 6 months but for people like us who are waiting longer than their average time I think it's only sane for us to know where abouts our application is up too. Just don't be disappointed if they give the same standard response mate and if you happen to find something new please share!

Agree this forum has been a massive help, hopefully few months we will be sitting with our partners and thinking about how much we stressed about it all lol.

Lol I agree. I was just a bit curious as I was going through some old comments where people tried asking about the file proceeded to the final decision makers. Hence I thought someone from the current lot might I have a similar experience. Hopefully the jinx is broken soon lol but they did prolonged processing times for 2016. lets see keep praying hard

Lol I agree. I was just a bit curious as I was going through some old comments where people tried asking about the file proceeded to the final decision makers. Hence I thought someone from the current lot might I have a similar experience. Hopefully the jinx is broken soon lol but they did prolonged processing times for 2016. lets see keep praying hard

Make the call mate, with email you will have to wait til they reply (up to 7 days), first I called and they said it's in que for final decision, called a few weeks after and was told they are waiting for some checks to come back, I've Kinda given up speaking with them lol.

Hi Everyone

just to confirm when you apply 309/100 visa and even eligible for 100 visa do they send your application finally to Australia?

thanks

Hopefully some good news coming Thursday/Friday! InshAllah
Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

those who are approaching their 10 months mark, don't panic or worry. I can feel as as I am in the same situation but honestly don't be very calm and polite with them after 10 months. Straight write them, Whats the problem and what is going on with the partner application you submitted for worth 6,865 AUD. It is one's legal right to ask them? Ask them will you be able to grant me visa within 12 months standard time so I can buy ticket? Every applicant has this right and I will do the same If they do like this. Come-on this is joke done by AHC staff just to show their Australian bosses that they are very smart in assessing partner applications and taking enough time in verification of details.

Some Realities,

Let us discuss how they validate the relation? criminal checks can be done from Online database from Australia by few private agencies for just 70 AUD and may take at most take 10 days. If let say they assess Pakistani Nadra documents like marriage certificate it is a matter of day or two, Nikkah Nama will not take few weeks to assess from local registry. Police clearance are verified from provincial home departments and it won't take more than a month to verify. So what the hell are other checks??? Lies and too much bureaucracy!!!

Use you legal and human right to ask whats going on!! Australia is a free speech country and everyone has the right to raise their concern!!

Stay Blessed

those who are approaching their 10 months mark, don't panic or worry. I can feel as as I am in the same situation but honestly don't be very calm and polite with them after 10 months. Straight write them, Whats the problem and what is going on with the partner application you submitted for worth 6,865 AUD. It is one's legal right to ask them? Ask them will you be able to grant me visa within 12 months standard time so I can buy ticket? Every applicant has this right and I will do the same If they do like this. Come-on this is joke done by AHC staff just to show their Australian bosses that they are very smart in assessing partner applications and taking enough time in verification of details.

Some Realities,

Let us discuss how they validate the relation? criminal checks can be done from Online database from Australia by few private agencies for just 70 AUD and may take at most take 10 days. If let say they assess Pakistani Nadra documents like marriage certificate it is a matter of day or two, Nikkah Nama will not take few weeks to assess from local registry. Police clearance are verified from provincial home departments and it won't take more than a month to verify. So what the hell are other checks??? Lies and too much bureaucracy!!!

Use you legal and human right to ask whats going on!! Australia is a free speech country and everyone has the right to raise their concern!!

Stay Blessed

Misbah

I whole heartedly agree with everything you just said!

Some Realities,

Stay Blessed

you have put it well Misbah but whenever I call the AHC they refuse to give any information whatsoever despite the fact that I'm over 10 months since lodgement. They say that everyone else is waiting. Further the keep moving the goal post; first it was 9 months and now 12, I'm pretty sure that it will move up in another 3 months. How and where can one complain, they know really well that we are pretty much helpless. They are delaying for some purpose that is unknown to me.

Hi Everyone,

Inhave been a silent reader my DOL 13th march 2016. I was also frustrated through there long process for NO reaon.

i got my partner visa on Friday.

best way is to put suggestions/complaints against the Isb staff that they are taking so long and delaying the process after interviews and submissions of all Docs. I did the same this on 2nd jan. Got my visa.

https://www.border.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

above is the link for you guys.

Good Luck..!!

If you will be asking them politely every single time they have someone sitting there with just one Answer rhat the processing time is upto 12 months and your application is under security checks after 30, 40 minutes wait.

i will suggest everyone go to that link amd leave a complaint its your right do it.

Specialy those who are near 12 months mark because once your medical is expired or PCC is expired they will ask you for another one.

better to follow it up.

Put Complaints that they are taking so long bla bla..!!

Hi IQ2015

Where are the final decision markers ? in Aus or Pak?

Hi All,

My wife's application has touched 11 months mark. I am thinking to email AHC this Monday and express my concerns. Any suggestions how should I approach them? and should I enquire that my file has been sent to the final decision makers? all suggestions are welcome - many thanks

Some Realities,

Stay Blessed

they do not just carry out police checks,. Security agencies within the home country eg pakistan - also carry out detailed stringent checks. That info is not available to any old criminal record checking company.

Guys, AHC Islamabad not attending calls and generally the same verdict " due to higher volume" please try later, even if you try at 8:15 Am PST.

they do not just carry out police checks,. Security agencies within the home country eg pakistan - also carry out detailed stringent checks. That info is not available to any old criminal record checking company.