Guest pakistan

Hi

luckily AHC ISB attended my call and same answer 12 months and application is not delayed. I asked how come people getting quick visa before Other DOL? They sayinfg every case is treated independently.

good luck guys!!

However in saying that i dont believe now that cases are dealt in order of DOL, simply put its shut up and wait your turn which to be honest is quite unfair but it is what it is.

No.. Its been a year i had my interview call.. I called them 4 times regarding delay in visa.. But they dont have any answer... They just say that they will finalize my application soon.. But still nothing happened so far..

You have been waiting a year after your interview?? that is honestly ridiculous, have you tried the complaint link? I dont know what to say I just cant believe they did this to you guys, its been so hard for us and we are coming up to the 11th month I cant imagine what its been like for you.

Applications are dealt as case to case basis, if its within 12 months time frame then no one can do any thing or complaint against AHC as its within given time frame.

I know this because I am one of those who went through lengthy departmental checks during my Residency application so chill out people.

How much we paid and how long we are waiting will not make any difference :-).

It will take as long as it take so wait and watch please.

Applications are dealt as case to case basis, if its within 12 months time frame then no one can do any thing or complaint against AHC as its within given time frame.

I know this because I am one of those who went through lengthy departmental checks during my Residency application so chill out people.

How much we paid and how long we are waiting will not make any difference :-).

It will take as long as it take so wait and watch please.

how about if we apply for a visit visa? And what are the chances of approval?

I hv applied visting visa after 2months of spouse visa applied. And got a refusal letter in a week with excuse that if your wife go to Australia she won't come back.

So brother my advice is not to apply a visting visa. Its waste of time and money. Plus you will be more stressful after that. I know its a hard time for everyone but dont loose patient and wait for good time

Even before applied, my wife had rang to islamabade immigration and asked them them, if her case wil take more then 6 month, could she apply for visitor visa and they replied yes but the result was very dispointed .

Its up to u now i just share what has happened with me. They used to granted those vistor visa couple of years ago but no more. They are very strict and have many reason to refuse it

Edited by Jawad khan

You have been waiting a year after your interview?? that is honestly ridiculous, have you tried the complaint link? I dont know what to say I just cant believe they did this to you guys, its been so hard for us and we are coming up to the 11th month I cant imagine what its been like for you.

My interview was held on 10 jan, 2016... N i don't know that what "complaint link" r u talkin about.. Elaborate plz