Guest pakistan

16 hours ago, Ahmad said:

Same few addresses from us were not mentioned on our PCC and they called us to submit PCCS of the missing addresses. This is good thing they told you that the case will be finalised after the PCCs Inshallah. 

Exact dates of residence don’t matter. If you have the exact date thats good, if you dont roughly mention month with correct year and just write from 1st of that particular month. For example I didn’t remember exact month of my commencement of residency in Islamabad so i wrote an approximate date. 

1 minute ago, Sadia said:

Best of luck... hopefully u will get ur visa soon, what questions did they ask u in interview? 

Thanks In sha Allah!

They asked husbands date of birth, date of nikkah and rukhsati etc, where do you live right now, asked more questions about my visit to australia on visit visa, general questions like daily routine and did you own car there?,where did you travel? husbands office timings, current and future plans after coming to australia.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

All PCCs are valid for 12 months for embassy even though different PCCs mention validity period as 6 months to 3 months. Sorry for replying late, just trying to settle here.

Thank you I did the same. Hope you are settled in Australia. 

2 hours ago, aaminahtariq95 said:

Thanks In sha Allah!

They asked husbands date of birth, date of nikkah and rukhsati etc, where do you live right now, asked more questions about my visit to australia on visit visa, general questions like daily routine and did you own car there?,where did you travel? husbands office timings, current and future plans after coming to australia.

Nice, Thank you so much for sharing... 

Asalamu alaikum everyone,

I've been following this forum for a few months now... I'm sponsoring my partner's visa application. DOL was 14 April 2019... so still a long way to go 😞

He got his biometrics done in April... it said in the letter to take polio certificate but the biometrics people didn't take it. So, should I just upload it to his application or does he need to show it when he goes for medical?

Also, if we have no children... would we still need to show a family composition (something that shows his parents and siblings names?). I'm really confused about whether applicant's get asked for this or not?

3 hours ago, Sarah Bee said:

I've been following this forum for a few months now... I'm sponsoring my partner's visa application. DOL was 14 April 2019... so still a long way to go 😞

He got his biometrics done in April... it said in the letter to take polio certificate but the biometrics people didn't take it. So, should I just upload it to his application or does he need to show it when he goes for medical?

Also, if we have no children... would we still need to show a family composition (something that shows his parents and siblings names?). I'm really confused about whether applicant's get asked for this or not?

You have to show polio certificate when you go for medical exam. 
Yes, obtain nadra family composition that shows information about applicant's parents and siblings. 

Yup. I dont know exactly if the polio certificate was required for medical since I travel frequently and my certificate is always attached to the passport. So no one mentioned it. 

However, for the FRC (family registration certificate) I'd say you have 2 FRCs. One is pre marriage and the other is post marriage. 

In partner Visa they are primarily looking for post marriage FRC (as an evidence of your marriage).  So you and your husband will only appear on it until and unless you have kids. 

Having said that, it varies from case to case too as well. Like in my case, I mentioned quite some relevant points regarding my siblings and parents (their visits to Australia and stuff) so I attached both pre and post marriage FRCs to prove my relationship with my siblings and parents as well. Similarly I gave FRC of my in-laws too as it was relevant to the sponsor section of the application.  

4 hours ago, Sarah Bee said:

Use the link below, create an account with NADRA and apply for the Family registration certificate(FRC) online, pay online using you debit or credit card. They will email you the original copy by Monday or tuesday if you apply today.

https://id.nadra.gov.pk/family-registration-certificate/

Edited by Pakaus

12 hours ago, mrsahmed said:

Yup. I dont know exactly if the polio certificate was required for medical since I travel frequently and my certificate is always attached to the passport. So no one mentioned it. 

However, for the FRC (family registration certificate) I'd say you have 2 FRCs. One is pre marriage and the other is post marriage. 

In partner Visa they are primarily looking for post marriage FRC (as an evidence of your marriage).  So you and your husband will only appear on it until and unless you have kids. 

Having said that, it varies from case to case too as well. Like in my case, I mentioned quite some relevant points regarding my siblings and parents (their visits to Australia and stuff) so I attached both pre and post marriage FRCs to prove my relationship with my siblings and parents as well. Similarly I gave FRC of my in-laws too as it was relevant to the sponsor section of the application.  

I didn't change my FRC to my husband 's family . Was it necessary ???

@Mohadisa did you provide them with your post marriage frc which has you and your husband?

I dont know how vital this document is, but I did submit it.  Everyone I know personally has done the same. They have provided them with pre and post marriage frc... and if required, husbands pre-marriage frc as well 

1 hour ago, mrsahmed said:

@Mohadisa did you provide them with your post marriage frc which has you and your husband?

I dont know how vital this document is, but I did submit it.  Everyone I know personally has done the same. They have provided them with pre and post marriage frc... and if required, husbands pre-marriage frc as well 

No I just provided pre wedding one . Just checked form 47 only required one with parents name so that's basically pre wedding one . If they asked for it will get it 🤷

On 12/06/2019 at 19:59, mrsahmed said:

@Sadia oh I see :). I also submitted everything that very week. But they sent me the generic email 6 months later (in feb). I applied on my own. 

Anyways goodluck:) how I see it is that as the time is passing by, the Visa finalisation is getting closer in sha Allah 😊

In shaa Allah!!!