Guest pakistan

2 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

Great progress. 

Could you please share the Questions they ask? And didn't you provided PCC earlier?

Thanks.

Hi lily

We did provide all PCC they wanted new ones so provided them again

Questions were 

How did you two meet?

Arranged Marriage?

When u got married?

What are living arrangements?

What does husband do?

His living arrangements and address plus job details pay etc

what are your plans in Australia

if you have any other family in Australia

Monthly money sent by husband?

General Chit Chat Hobbies etc

Hope that helps

7 hours ago, MianSb said:

Hi lily

We did provide all PCC they wanted new ones so provided them again

Questions were 

How did you two meet?

Arranged Marriage?

When u got married?

What are living arrangements?

What does husband do?

His living arrangements and address plus job details pay etc

what are your plans in Australia

if you have any other family in Australia

Monthly money sent by husband?

General Chit Chat Hobbies etc

Hope that helps

Thank You... could You please tell us what time they called u? I mean interview call...

On Thursday, November 08, 2018 at 21:33, MianSb said:

Dol 8 Jan 2018

Generic email 8 Aug 2018

Doi  8 Nov 2018

Further docs have been requested like current police clearance and copy of Urdu Nikkah nama and ID card copies of witnesses on Nikkah nama.

please pray for us to get the visa soon!!

and best of luck eone 

Have you provided required documents?

What's update on your application? 

I haven't received even request for further documents. 

18 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

I applied in July 2017. No further contact after May 2018 when they requested for PCCs 2nd time. Since then we have been sending proofs of continuity of relationship but no progress in getting grant so far. 

Why so late ? Omg 

27 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

I applied in July 2017. No further contact after May 2018 when they requested for PCCs 2nd time. Since then we have been sending proofs of continuity of relationship but no progress in getting grant so far. 

I applied for my wife visa 309 in may 2017. Interview was done 23 may 2018 and since no hearing from them. I have been written them many emails. In every email they got the same reply CHECKS ARE NOT CLEARED YET. 

Edited by Jibran
Misspelled the words

31 minutes ago, Sadia said:

Why so late ? Omg 

No idea honestly. Back in July 2018, I inquired from one of the personnels i know through someone in embassy who’s not in visa section but in UN section of embassy, about my case that if there were any complications in my case. She inquired about my case and got back to me that there are no complications in my case and it’s straight forward, just going through some mandatory checks and she said that i’ll hear something in 4-6 weeks from embassy. But I didn’t hear anything from the embassy. 

I heard in spouse cases where child is born after applying for spouse, case gets a bit delayed but in my case this isn’t even the problem. So no clue what’s taking them so long to complete mandatory checks. 

Hi All,

I applied 29 Jan 2018.

CO just contacted yesterday for additional documents with mention of 4 heads:

-other requirements

-Polio Vaccination

-Relationship History Statements

-Evidence of your relationship with your spouse

In addition to my understanding from the explanation of CO for each requested document, I welcome advise and suggestions.

Thanks

My husband(SPONSORE) lodge my visa online on 30th march 2018 after 16th april my medical and biometrics done SINCE april my husband lives with me in pakistan and we also not hear anything from co. Whethere my husband stays effect my case and also I'm pregnant. How long my visa take?

Hello everyone

Can someone please help regarding these queries:

We want to update our residential addresses ( Pakistan and Australia) and also need to update the occupation record of my husband 

I know I can change mine but my husbands ( sponsors name ) isn’t showing up in that list of “update address” . So should I mention his details ( about address & occupation) on change in circumstances portion ? 

TIA

7 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Hello everyone

Can someone please help regarding these queries:

We want to update our residential addresses ( Pakistan and Australia) and also need to update the occupation record of my husband 

I know I can change mine but my husbands ( sponsors name ) isn’t showing up in that list of “update address” . So should I mention his details ( about address & occupation) on change in circumstances portion ? 

TIA

You can do it through Immiaccount or by completing and uploading Form 929

On Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 10:00, Mian RA said:

Hi All,

I applied 29 Jan 2018.

CO just contacted yesterday for additional documents with mention of 4 heads:

-other requirements

-Polio Vaccination

-Relationship History Statements

-Evidence of your relationship with your spouse

In addition to my understanding from the explanation of CO for each requested document, I welcome advise and suggestions.

Thanks

Evidence of relationship is suppose to be only Marriage certificate. Which you have already sent.

Polio Vaccination certificate is requirement for pakistan

Have you not provided your story about how your relationship did grow from beginning to today? 

Hello everyone's

can anyone plz help me

My husband(SPONSORE) lodge my visa online on 30th march 2018 after 16th april my medical and biometrics done SINCE april my husband lives with me in pakistan and we also not hear anything from co. Whethere my husband stays effect my case and also I'm pregnant. How long my visa take?

5 minutes ago, 009 said:

Hello everyone's

can anyone plz help me

My husband(SPONSORE) lodge my visa online on 30th march 2018 after 16th april my medical and biometrics done SINCE april my husband lives with me in pakistan and we also not hear anything from co. Whethere my husband stays effect my case and also I'm pregnant. How long my visa take?

Looking at trend.  Most of people are getting their visa in 10 months approximately. And may/ may not go upto 11 months. 

So you  are looking roughly for visa to be granted in jan/ February