Guest pakistan

Asalam alikum everyone,

Because of being impatient for my visa 1 more question arises. Does it effect the processing time of visa if it has been applied from sydney through consultant?

Thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930S using PomsinOz mobile app

No it doesn't matter! My partner applied for me through an Agent in AUS, Adelaide. And I am living in Dubai. I am waiting for almost 7 months and 22 days now for the good news.
Processing time is the same as far as you submit all the documents! We keep providing updates of our continuing relationship though!

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

No it doesn't matter! My partner applied for me through an Agent in AUS, Adelaide. And I am living in Dubai. I am waiting for almost 7 months and 22 days now for the good news.
Processing time is the same as far as you submit all the documents! We keep providing updates of our continuing relationship though!

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Thanks a lot for the reply :)

Have you done with your interview?

Kind regards..

@irggy DIBP says that at the time of the application of visa AND at the time of grant, applicant MUST BE outside Australia BUT nowhere it says that during the time of visa processing and applicant can not be in Australia. 

Edited by Abdullah

Hi y'all,

Total processing time fr visit visa is 3 to 6 weeks. And virually the outcome of visit visa application does not affect spouse visa application. And spouse visa applicant can stay in Australia for the duration of the visit visa, but if applicant is in Australia at the time of spouse visa grant, case officer email applicant to go ofshore for 309 visa to be granted.

In case, for any reason visit visa is rejected it does not affect 309 application, but it does appear in one's immigration history that a visa of a different category was applied and rejected, and based on the reason of rejection, your decision on 309 visa can take extra longer due to higher scrutiny and checks.

Hope this helps,
Asim

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

well guys i agree these are two different visas, you can apply for visit after spouse. it will affect decision, not in terms of acceptance or refusal,but it can delay the grant. (keeping in mind AHC-isb is not very efficient)

But every case is different so can ask AHC about your case

Edited by irggy

4 hours ago, Capri said:

AoA

When is the case officer alloted? Like do they send an email or something? How can we know that case officer is alloted and working on our case ? :/

You don't. If they want something they will contact you, if not, you will not hear until a decision is made. COs prefer to spend time processing visas rather than sending emails to introduce themselves. :)

On 7/14/2017 at 16:19, Mrshubs said:

Thank you Ayesha, can you please share what kind of questions they asked and how much time they took? :) you reply would be great help :)
Thanks for the wish. I pray for all of us :)

Kind regards

it was a short interview, 10-15 minutes. the case officer asked me my husbands date of birth, his family, our relationship history (basically things we had written in the application). in our case we havent had rukhsati (we have done nikkah) so the case officer asked about rukhsati plans etc.

Hello everyone i just updated the forum tracker. So far i had been following multiple forums to see whats going on especially with Pakistani applicants.

My Timeline:
Applicant: Female

Lodge date: 02 Nov 2016
Medical: 17 Nov 2016
Interview: 18 April 2017

As of now its 8 months 17 days & still waiting

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

• Like 1