Guest pakistan

Hi

well as per my info sponsor should be residing in Australia.he/shld have spent atleast 2 years in Aus.

yes you can apply for visit visa while partner visa is in process.

online application r better as experienced and heard.

well i may be wrong but thats what i know :).

good luck.

anyone?

That's really good. Please do have a look the status appearing next to sponsor name within your Immi Account application. It should say approved while the main application status would still say "assessment in progress".

Hi, I applied in June, 2015. Received Interview call in January, 2016. Just came to know a month ago that my file is with Senior Case Officer for final decision. But there's nothing showing "Approved" or anything next to the sponsor name. Is it normal?

Hi

yes it is showing Approved against my sponsors name and mine is still in assesment phase. Hope for the best.

That's really good. Please do have a look the status appearing next to sponsor name

within your Immi Account application. It should say approved while the main application status would still say "assessment in progress".

Well i am not sure but call them and ask them now. Eid holidays r coming so they might wind up. Check with them

Hi, I applied in June, 2015. Received Interview call in January, 2016. Just came to know a month ago that my file is with Senior Case Officer for final decision. But there's nothing showing "Approved" or anything next to the sponsor name. Is it normal?

Thanks

but dont become inactive. Ppl like u n all those who have been granted visas can be great help for others.

we should help our bros n sisters who needs our support n guidelines.

baki marzi :). Its just a suggestion.

all the best.

Talex and Pakgirl, expect your grants inshaAllah in Oct, or sooner.

I will soon be becoming inactive on the forum.

Good luck to all applicants and a happy married life.

Thanks

but dont become inactive. Ppl like u n all those who have been granted visas can be great help for others.

we should help our bros n sisters who needs our support n guidelines.

baki marzi :). Its just a suggestion.

all the best.

Thank you.

Ive been replying to PMs. I have shared my experiences on the forum, posted interview questions etc. Maybe someone in 6-12 months will be reading and benefitting iA.

It wont be feasible to stay here for long. I wanted to commit at least half a month after grant. I hope I have given a little back from the more I learnt through the forum.

Remember in Duas and all the best.

Please have a look at below post, it has the screenshot. Below "update us" is the applicant name while APPROVED appears next to sponsor's name which is below "view health assessment".

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/66062-timeline-309-spouse-visa-applied-may-653.html#post1936968973

Would u mind share a screenshot for me to check whether i might not b noticing it..??
Edited by talexpat

Please have a look at below post, it has the screenshot. Below "update us" is the applicant name while APPROVED appears next to sponsor's name which is below "view health assessment".

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/66062-timeline-309-spouse-visa-applied-may-653.html#post1936968973

Nothing like this is showing in my account.. Here is the screenshot:

QuickMemo+_2016-09-02-08-09-25.jpg

QuickMemo+_2016-09-02-08-09-25.jpg

Hi Noy,

Please advise if there has been any update on your visa grant. I am trying to work out how many days are they taking after interview call at the moment?

Thanks.

Yes, sure. Lodged my online application on 06th January, 2016. Provided medical and PCC within 2 months of date of lodgement. Me and my wife in Australia both received a call (Interview) on the same day from AHC Islamabad about two weeks ago

Hi Noy,

Please advise if there has been any update on your visa grant. I am trying to work out how many days are they taking after interview call at the moment?

Thanks.

Hello talexpat.

No, no update as of yet. It has been a month since our interview and I intend to call AHC Islamabad to inquire about the status of my application. I'll surely post here whenever I receive an update on my application. Thanks

Yeah, depends may be on number of applications at that point in time. The case I know of, too got in 1.5 weeks time but his whole case was unique as below , lol.

DOL: 3 Nov 2015

Update notification button clicked in Immiaccount (all docs submitted): 26 Nov 2015 (23 days)

Interview call from AHC ISL : 23 Feb 2016 (3 months, 20 days : 112 days)

Visa grant Date: 9 Mar 2016 (4 months, 6 days : 127 days)

IED: 30 July 2016

Anyways, lets pray we get grant soooooon. Ameen.

People i know have got with 1-2 weeks . This is the standard time. It depends may be on number of applications..

I am getting following error while filling sponsorship online application:

"The related application details provided cannot be verified, check the details and amend if necessary. The applicant will not be able to continue and should review the eligibility information on our website."

which means that my partner must submit her application and pay the fees, after which I can proceed further with my sponsorship application.

I just want to know which things they ask for in this online application, do somebody have saved snapshots of questions asked by sponsor of online application? If someone have them, please share.

Yeah, that's right. Let your wife (applicant) submit her application [stage 1 - Partner or Prospective Marriage Visa (300,309/100,820/801)] , pay fees. Then, you should proceed for your one [sponsorship for a Partner to Migrate to Australia (300,309/100,820/801)]

All the questions would be same except that sponsor one will have one on "Sponsor's main source of

income". Just be mindful if you are doing both online applications, ensure in "Relationship details" section, applicant shall have answers from wife's relationship history statement while in YOUR sponsorship application, your will copy from your own relationship history statement. Also, all uploaded documents in your wife/applicant application will cascade through to your sponsorship application, so you do not need to re-upload any. Just maintain your wife application i.e. use her sponsor's section to upload your documents. Both applications are linked to each other anyway.

Thanks

I am getting following error while filling sponsorship online application:

"The related application details provided cannot be verified, check the details and amend if necessary. The applicant will not be able to continue and should review the eligibility information on our website."

which means that my partner must submit her application and pay the fees, after which I can proceed further with my sponsorship application.

I just want to know which things they ask for in this online application, do somebody have saved snapshots of questions asked by sponsor of online application? If someone have them, please share.

Edited by talexpat

hi i am one of the silent reader finally voicin up

dol : 7 march 2016

biometric n meddical all done ,

8 sept 2016: got interveiw call.

and is eager to know that how long does it take to get the visa grant ...

all excited today and anticipating for the grantt.

duas for all waiting

Congrats! Really good to know that.

I am wondering if you got to check the sponsorship status in your Immi-Account?

hi i am one of the silent reader finally voicin up

dol : 7 march 2016

biometric n meddical all done ,

8 sept 2016: got interveiw call.

and is eager to know that how long does it take to get the visa grant ...

all excited today and anticipating for the grantt.

duas for all waiting

Hello,

No updates.

I dont understand y does it so long after interviews.Hopefully they finalise it right after Eid

regards.

Hi All,

Any visa grant case from last week for Pakistani 309 online applicants?

Hi Noy,

Please do share your CO interview call date and keep us updated as you receive visa.

Best of luck to all