Guest pakistan

1 hour ago, Ahmad said:

Hi,

Just went through the forum and found very updating.

My time line 

DOL: 11 June 2018

Generic email: 13 Dec 2018

submissiom of outstanding docs: 4 Jan 2019

Waiting.

Any fellow in same time frame ??

🙋🏻‍♀️ Me 

DOL june 9th 2018 ( generic received on dec 6th 2018 , submitted within 14days ) 

Waiting for the decision ! 

52 minutes ago, Sadia said:

Dol 20 June 2018

waiting waiting waiting 

Dol 22 may 2017. Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting .... 20 months and still waiting waiting waiting.......Now i m broken n cry every day.

2 hours ago, Jibran said:

Dol 22 may 2017. Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting .... 20 months and still waiting waiting waiting.......Now i m broken n cry every day.

I applied in June 2017 too 19 month has passed and don't know what's going on this long wait just break me in to tears especially we got 4 kids 

3 hours ago, Jibran said:

Never lose hope, Allah is the greatest, u may directly get your PR soon

• Thanks 1

On 23/12/2018 at 17:00, Dr.samra said:

On 28th December 17 months of application lodgement will be completed. Everytime my migration agent emails them, they reply mandatory checks are on-going. If they have any issue with anything they should just tell us rather than same email response everytime. I have lived in 3 cities in my life so someone here suggested may be that’s why security checks are taking long but atleast they should let us know what exactly is taking sooo long. My husband is coming to Pakistan today to see me for our wedding anniversary and this is his 3rd visit this year. His job suffers too. 

Waiting since July 2017. Husband came to Pakistan to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary together. But he’s leaving on coming weekend, we were really hopeful that I would get my visa and leave with him this time around. ☹️

• Sad 1

Even we have crossed usual 11 months now, as most people get visa in 10/11 months . I am worried they don't put me in mandatory checks too. 

Applied in 19 January 2018. They have gone silent after interview on 1st November 2018. Even my medical and police clearance is expiring in next month. 

I really hope , i don't have to do hassle to do all along.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, MnMA said:

Welcome to the club 🙂

DOL: 14 June 2018

Generic E-mail: 13 Dec 2018

Submitted Documents 20 Dec 2019

I hope now they are coming back from X-Mass vacations

Very much similar situation.  Let’s hope. I assume you did not get a call yet? Looks like May/June applications are in the loop.

Edited by Ahmad

9 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Even we have crossed usual 11 months now, as most people get visa in 10/11 months . I am worried they don't put me in mandatory checks too. 

Applied in 19 January 2018. They have gone silent after interview on 1st November 2018. Even my medical and police clearance is expiring in next month. 

That's what I fear also. Applied in 23rd Feb 18. 

11 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

Waiting since July 2017. Husband came to Pakistan to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary together. But he’s leaving on coming weekend, we were really hopeful that I would get my visa and leave with him this time around. ☹️

I pray we all get our grants soon. IA. Btw is your case complicated? Just curious what’s taking  them so long.

11 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Have you mailed and asked them? And how did your interview go? 

12 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

They usually haven’t taken so long with the cases that were filed in January 2018 

How was the interview ? Please can you explain your case here so we all can have an idea also did you contact the department recently in regards to the delay ?

2 hours ago, tobeaussieIA said:

That's what I fear also. Applied in 23rd Feb 18. 

Please explain your case 

i honestly hope and pray you guys get ur grants it’s a tough process to digest 

3 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

They usually haven’t taken so long with the cases that were filed in January 2018 

How was the interview ? Please can you explain your case here so we all can have an idea also did you contact the department recently in regards to the delay ?

Please explain your case 

i honestly hope and pray you guys get ur grants it’s a tough process to digest 

Applied on 23rd feb '18. No interview. Further documents requested on 22nd nov '18 and submitted them on 14th dec. 

2 hours ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Applied on 23rd feb '18. No interview. Further documents requested on 22nd nov '18 and submitted them on 14th dec. 

Ok u received the email a couple of weeks before me and I submitted the documentation around the same timings as yours . So there’s a lot of hope in coming weeks . I am sure if they needed anything else they would have contacted so I am praying we just get the grants in our emails in few weeks IA

2 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Ok u received the email a couple of weeks before me and I submitted the documentation around the same timings as yours . So there’s a lot of hope in coming weeks . I am sure if they needed anything else they would have contacted so I am praying we just get the grants in our emails in few weeks IA

InshaaAllah...lets hope for the best 🙂 

On 13/01/2019 at 17:26, Jibran said:

I cannot imagine what you would be going through but my prayers are for you. Try to be proactive, if you can,  meet your family. Remember, one day you will eventually be with your family so try your best to keep yourself collected. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, KhiApr said:

I pray we all get our grants soon. IA. Btw is your case complicated? Just curious what’s taking  them so long.

Ameen!

I applied my case through immigration agent Zarnab and they have been doing correspondence with embassy on my behalf. They have been emailing embassy on my behalf to ask why is my case taking so long but Islamabad embassy just replies with “we understand your client’s case is taking longer but we assure you we are actively working on your client’s case but mandatory departmental checks like health, character and national security are going on and we can’t grant visa until all checks are completed”.

I have no idea why are these checks taking sooooo long. I really want them to communicate atleast if they find any complication in my case. Waiting for so long without knowing “why” is frustrating. 

Im not sure if being born in Abbottabad could be the issue or if me being pathan is problematic for them.