Guest pakistan

We can definitely apply for partner visa (300,309,100) online.

@musmanasghar and @aussiegirlbay : Please note applicants applying online will have to take appointment via telephone for Biometrics and Medical examination.

For 190 subclass visa I got appointment via telephone. And I applied online...

Similarly for partner visa we have can apply online and later when the stage comes we can take telephonic appointments for Medical and Biometrics...

We CAN NOT apply online for partner visa using following link:

http://www.australiavisa-pakistan.com/

We CAN apply online for partner visa using following link:

http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/309-100.aspx

All visa applications are processed in Australia. No decisions are made in AHC (Pakistan).

All Visa related decisions are made in AUSTRALIA.

Gerry and AHC (Pakistan) only acts as a messenger between applicant and DIAC.

Australian Immigration department always prefer ONLINE applications on Paper applications . . . It is a rule of thumb !!!

Edited by Usman

Thank you for sharing, I wasn't aware of this nor found any information on AHC Islamabad website. Ideally online is much better & convenient compare to paper application.

Good Luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

We can definitely apply for partner visa (300,309,100) online.

@musmanasghar and @aussiegirlbay : Please note applicants applying online will have to take appointment via telephone for Biometrics and Medical examination.

For 190 subclass visa I got appointment via telephone. And I applied online...

Similarly for partner visa we have can apply online and later when the stage comes we can take telephonic appointments for Medical and Biometrics...

We CAN NOT apply online for partner visa using following link:

http://www.australiavisa-pakistan.com/

We CAN apply online for partner visa using following link:

http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/309-100.aspx

All visa applications are processed in Australia. No decisions are made in AHC (Pakistan).

All Visa related decisions are made in AUSTRALIA.

Gerry and AHC (Pakistan) only acts as a messenger between applicant and DIAC.

Australian Immigration department always prefer ONLINE applications on Paper applications . . . It is a rule of thumb !!!

Edited by aussiegirlbay

@Tooba if you want to lodge paper application then book an appointment on http://www.australiavisa-pakistan.com/ with location Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and attend AVAC for lodge and biomatric collection etc.

but one thing I would like to tell you that paper application takes less time to get CO assign and process.

and one thing more you can lodge your application without PCC and when your CO ask for PCC then print that letter or email attach with PCC form and apply for PCC.

good luck

@Tooba...

you can download your medical request as well from your immi account.... let me know if you need any help...

I would suggest all of the female applicants to submit your documents including PCC ASAP. If you are living in another city after the marriage then you need two PCCs. If you don't submit your documents along with your application then you'll get the email from immigration department similar to one given below and it 'll delay your application process as well.

Please provide the below requested information

· A current Pakistan Police Character Certificate(s) for yourself and for your dependent(s) who are 17 years of age or older, and who are included in your application. Please note that you must provide the original of any police/penal clearances certificates. Certified copies are not acceptable.

· Certified copy of your Computerized NADRA Birth Certificate issued by Union Council, Urdu and English.

· Certified copy of your Nikkah Nama Urdu and English.

· Evidence that your sponsor is an Australian citizen or permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.

· Photocopy of your sponsor’s passport

• 2 weeks later...

hi salam to everyone ,

congrats Ammjan...

i applied for my wife visa on 22 april and got no news yet, she submitted all docs togather with Application ,anybody have idea when i should expect her visa ..and Ammjan which date u applied visa ... thanx

Hi,

I'm sure this has been discussed earlier, but I wanted to know what's the deal with form 80? I mean when do they ask for it? Now that I have received my PCCs from UAE and USA, should I send them to AHC along with form 80 without them asking for it?