Guest pakistan

salaaam to all. hi firstknight, how r u? any updates bro? check the spreadsheet please. some1 has removed the data of all male applicants.

praying 4 all

Hiiii ,,, No updated bro still waiting :( i dont think in this month they will grant any visas so hoping for next month when the new financial start for Australia ..... i dont have control to spreadsheet that is why i was saying that everyone should add details in the signature so that we can know about each other's time line .... wish you all the good luck specially to male applicants because we are suffering more :(

You are mistaken buddy. My wife was sent request for medical one month after lodgement. Nowadays they are asking for medicals earlier in the application process. Don't get your hopes too high. It could still take 6 - 8 months

You are mistaken buddy. My wife was sent request for medical one month after lodgement. Nowadays they are asking for medicals earlier in the application process. Don't get your hopes too high. It could still take 6 - 8 months

Who's mistaken and about what? Don't think anyone mentioned anything about visa being granted soon. Just that Medicals coming in is a good sign.

Is there any male applicant who has pending security checks for more than 12 months ? Because it is stated by AHC that security checks take max upto 12 months. (this is the time for security checks..not the total time since lodgement) ??

Is there any male applicant who has pending security checks for more than 12 months ? Because it is stated by AHC that security checks take max upto 12 months. (this is the time for security checks..not the total time since lodgement) ??

hello waseem. salaamz. yes u r right. actually when we lodge application, AHC doesnt send SC to ASIO. they do first internal SC from our PCC and when they complete these checks and send application for SC to ASIO we dont know actually. according to my info ASIO takes 6-9 months to complete checks.( may b 12 moths max.) m waiting for visa grant for more than 12 moths but for my checks itz 9th month. so we can hope. Waseem can u pleeeez put ur data on spreadsheet.

praying for all

Hi, I finally submitted my partner visa application to London office and have been assigned a CO (SV) additional information was requested for evidence of a long term relationship and apply for a permanent visa instead of temporary. Has this ever happened to anyone else, we have only been married a year but together for 5, is this a good sign? I assume it is??

I was also requested not to have my medical until after August is this normal to have to wait?

when I came home today I have had my birth certificate, our marriage certificate and copies of photos cards etc returned. I assume this means that our application has been read and assessed as it is? Did this happen to any one else?

I was hoping the stress would subside once I handed the application in but now I am feeling paranoid and confused!

any advice welcomed!

thank you

Hi Lbaines,

Yeah if your relationship is more than 3 years then they may grant you Permanent Visa (100) instead of Provisional (309), don't worry, looks like it's a good sign :)

Yeah it is normal, wait for CO's mail for medical request.

Did you send Originals?? If yes, then ya they do return Originals to the applicant after few weeks, though I am not sure your application has been read/assessed but certainly your case is in progress :)

Don't be confused, just relax & wait till you get your Visa Grant:)

Good Luck!!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hiii waseem ... as per my CO now Miss T my security checks were started in June 2012 which means this month my SC will be completed .. in total 14 months are completed so hoping for the grant soon .... because in June its very rare that they grant visa so hoping for it to happen in July when next financial year start ..... May Allah help us all and we get the visas soon to join our soul mates Ameen

hello waseem. salaamz. yes u r right. actually when we lodge application, AHC doesnt send SC to ASIO. they do first internal SC from our PCC and when they complete these checks and send application for SC to ASIO we dont know actually. according to my info ASIO takes 6-9 months to complete checks.( may b 12 moths max.) m waiting for visa grant for more than 12 moths but for my checks itz 9th month. so we can hope. Waseem can u pleeeez put ur data on spreadsheet.

praying for all

Hey bro I can't access to spread sheet..anyways it has been 15 months since I lodged the application. And 11 months in security checks:(

I read that the increase in processing time can also be because of location. By the way where do you intend to go in Aus ?

Hey bro I can't access to spread sheet..anyways it has been 15 months since I lodged the application. And 11 months in security checks:(

I read that the increase in processing time can also be because of location. By the way where do you intend to go in Aus ?

Well my 14 months are completed on June 10th and as per my CO my security checks were started in June 2012 so hope SC will be completed in this month ,,,,, hmmm i also read it somewhere that they issue visas according to territory like if some one is moving where migrants are less they grant visa soon ,,, they have certain numbers to locate in states like NSW,SA ... well i am moving to Sydney and it is already crowded with immigrants :D hope thats not the case and we get it soon

[QUFirstKnight;1936242285]Well my 14 months are completed on June 10th and as per my CO my security checks were started in June 2012 so hope SC will be completed in this month ,,,,, hmmm i also read it somewhere that they issue visas according to territory like if some one is moving where migrants are less they grant visa soon ,,, they have certain numbers to locate in states like NSW,SA ... well i am moving to Sydney and it is already crowded with immigrants :D hope thats not the case and we get it soon

The official website states "there is no formal agreement between ASIO snd DIAC regarding time frame of security checks for temporary and permanent resident visas"

So nobody knows when they will complete the checks and give their assessment report to AHC. After then DIAC will make decision and grant visa keeping in view the locality and planning. .so that can depend on yearly quota..but completion of security checks by ASIO has nothing to do with financial year or quota..It's not their business. .they just have have to give their assessment.

So I am sure that chances of getting security checks complete remains the same whether it is june or July

[QUFirstKnight;1936242285]Well my 14 months are completed on June 10th and as per my CO my security checks were started in June 2012 so hope SC will be completed in this month ,,,,, hmmm i also read it somewhere that they issue visas according to territory like if some one is moving where migrants are less they grant visa soon ,,, they have certain numbers to locate in states like NSW,SA ... well i am moving to Sydney and it is already crowded with immigrants :D hope thats not the case and we get it soon

The official website states "there is no formal agreement between ASIO snd DIAC regarding time frame of security checks for temporary and permanent resident visas"

So nobody knows when they will complete the checks and give their assessment report to AHC. After then DIAC will make decision and grant visa keeping in view the locality and planning. .so that can depend on yearly quota..but completion of security checks by ASIO has nothing to do with financial year or quota..It's not their business. .they just have have to give their assessment.

So I am sure that chances of getting security checks complete remains the same whether it is june or July

Bro the more you think of this process more it take on your nerves , so from last 2 months after very stressful period i am not thinking about it ... i will just wait until July/August and i don't think SC or Medical clearance will not be completed even after 15 or 16 months ,,, in my opinion they are just delaying cases because every year they have certain quote to grant visas so they will start finalizing the cases when next financial year start which means July so relax guys and wait for the good time , more you will think more it will be hard and worst to wait

Can any one tell me whts the difference b/w PR and TR? As im currently on visa sub class 309 which is TR..do I have the same rights as of subclass 100 which is PR ?? The reason I am asking this is its difficult to get professional jobs here when you are on TR..

Can any one tell me whts the difference b/w PR and TR? As im currently on visa sub class 309 which is TR..do I have the same rights as of subclass 100 which is PR ?? The reason I am asking this is its difficult to get professional jobs here when you are on TR..

Bro there is big difference in TR and PR with Permanent Residence you can come out/in Australia anytime , With PR you will have more opportunities and rights there , you can still get job in TR but with PR there are more chances as employer will know that now you are permanent resident of Australia , and as mentioned your DOL for TR is December 2011 and you can lodge application for PR right after you complete two years so you will be eligible to apply for Permanent Residence in December 2013 .... Seek help from good agent there and you will get Permanent Residence ...

Hey Faisi10. Yes there is a difference between TR and PR. Although you have full working rights in TR but you don't get all the benefits such as medicare etc. Yes its a bit tough finding job on TR, may be because its end of financial year. keep tryin, and hope you will get it soon Insha Allah. which field you lookin on in applying? May be it depends on the field.

All the best to all others who still waiting for visa grant. your good times are coming very soon. IA. lol m still in pak, had to give like one month notice. my flight is after 2 weeks.