hi,

cost is aprrox 6k,

approx time 3 hours,

steps:

1. submit charges at counter according to given token no,

2. weight

3. eye sight

4. urine test

5. bload test and bload pressure and collect the receipt of charges paid.

6. physical checkup

7. snap

Required dox

1. 2 photos

2. 2 passport copies

3. 2 nic copies

thats all

Hi,

Anyone care to share his/her medical experience please? Like cost, how long did it take & etc.

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi,

Anyone care to share his/her medical experience please? Like cost, how long did it take & etc.

Aussie Girl Bay

first u got to take an appointment by calling IOM...the operator will tell u the cost herself...I paid Rs 5,600...u have to under go a medical examination,chest xray and HIV test..medical examination includes physical check up, urine and eye test, weight and etc....it will take approx 3 hrs and ur results will be finalised within 48 hrs of submission...and plz do take HEL list with u which will be provided by CO it contains ur health ID...

Hey guys.

Can someone plz add this info in the spreadsheet for information for other ppl. i dunno how to use that spreadsheet.

name: missu

applicant: male

Visa: 309

Acknowldgement date: 1st week feb 2012

CO assigned: 30th march

Further docs submitted: 2nd week of May 2012 (form 80, funds statement, police certificates etc...)

medicals submitted: 22 jan 2013.

waiting for grant..

Months so far = 12+

thanks

hey guys.

Can someone plz add this info in the spreadsheet for information for other ppl. I dunno how to use that spreadsheet.

Name: Missu

applicant: Male

visa: 309

acknowldgement date: 1st week feb 2012

co assigned: 30th march

further docs submitted: 2nd week of may 2012 (form 80, funds statement, police certificates etc...)

medicals submitted: 22 jan 2013.

Waiting for grant..

Months so far = 12+

thanks

done !!

Hello goodevening every one jst some quick questions, firstly I have jst submitted my Malaysian pcc few days ago every other thing is done including medical that I completed three weeks ago so does anyone knw how long it will take to get a visa at this point as I hv past 14mnths, secondly my Malaysian student visa will expire by April 28 dunno wot to do wot are my chances of getting a visa before April??? And finally my passport will soon expire by Jan 2014 will DIAC grant my visa on this passport? Or shld I renew before the grant or shld I wait until I get to Australia? Cos I dnt wnt anything to delay me further, ur opinion will be appreciated thnks...

Hello Kelvin

1: good you submitted your docs timely, it takes couple of month after medical so please wait, no one can give you exact time line as it's beyond 'human control' :P

2: Again, no one can advise you the 'chances of getting visa' before April, yeah you can certainly work on how to extend Malaysian Student Visa, it may have a cost & time etc please check

3: Regarding your Passport, I see no issue, it's still a year to expire so shouldn't be a problem.

Hope I answer you correctly. Others may suggest please.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Nope bro nothing heard yet application My 10 months are completed Yesterday , now i am sure that they are not gonna make decision on my case in 12 months because i am still waiting for Medicals :(

Bro you will get your medical request in this week. .IA. .get ready :)

Me too had gotten after 10 months. And now 12 months have been passed..yet no news.

I guess 12 months is the minimum time..and the point is how much more time it takes :(

Anyways, I have read on DIAC website that they deal with applications according to the date. So its our turn now of male applicants.

Hope for the best.:)

Hello Guys,

After having an advise from few agents regarding my partner visa situation, I have received following recommendations:

2-3 agents are saying that I can apply for new visa application now as she is now turned 18 and as the marriage was taken place in pakistan therefore under 18 marriage is recognized.

3-4 agents are saying that I will get the refusal again if I will reapply now for partner visa, because of the fact that marriage has taken place when she was under 18 and its not a valid marriage as per Australian Law. So they are saying to apply for a Perspective Marriage visa which will allow her to come here and from here we can then apply for partner.

Confused still.

Cheers.

Dear Vexperts,

I have come across a case like yours recently. Unlike your wife, the guy's wife while under 18 was granted a prospective marriage visa though she applied for provisional visa with the condition that they would need to get married again in Australia. I don't know in details but the immi didn't give the decision on a whim like in your case.

Thanks mate.

Do you know who was that ? May be I can ask some details from him? In my case they simple refused my visa as I mentioned at the start so now for reapplying I am going to make sure everything is fine.

Cheers.

Umair

Dear Vexperts,

I have come across a case like yours recently. Unlike your wife, the guy's wife while under 18 was granted a prospective marriage visa though she applied for provisional visa with the condition that they would need to get married again in Australia. I don't know in details but the immi didn't give the decision on a whim like in your case.

http://www.immi.gov.au/visawizard/#vw=%23a_step_1

While using Visa Wizard I used Date of birth which was less than 18 years of age and guess what, Visa Wizard provide me with the option of 309 Visa :) ..

P.S: You may be eligible for the following visa(s)The information provided below is very basic and it is recommended that you read more detailed information about the visa before applying. In most cases the visa application charge will not be refunded if your application is unsuccessful.

Edited by musmanasghar

Bro you will get your medical request in this week. .IA. .get ready :)

Me too had gotten after 10 months. And now 12 months have been passed..yet no news.

I guess 12 months is the minimum time..and the point is how much more time it takes :(

Anyways, I have read on DIAC website that they deal with applications according to the date. So its our turn now of male applicants.

Hope for the best.:)

Thanks Bro i really hope that they are gonna do something on my case in this month :( i dont know what takes them so long , i sent all the video of nikah+mehndi+walima and photos,and after that they asked for additional documents they didnt asked for post marriage contact details in additional documents , so are they gonna ask for it with Medicals ??? i have seen few cases on this thread where if they ask for it they ask with additional documents and then send Medical request only , my PCC is expired so may be they ask for it ????

Thanks Bro i really hope that they are gonna do something on my case in this month :( i dont know what takes them so long , i sent all the video of nikah+mehndi+walima and photos,and after that they asked for additional documents they didnt asked for post marriage contact details in additional documents , so are they gonna ask for it with Medicals ??? i have seen few cases on this thread where if they ask for it they ask with additional documents and then send Medical request only , my PCC is expired so may be they ask for it ????

Bro according to my knowledge they ask for additional documents once only..if they had asked you earlier, most probably they will not ask you again. Usually they request for medicals alone if they would have asked for further documents. But I guess they will definitely ask you for new PCC sooner or later before visa grant.