Guest pakistan

Oh and you can also write that your spouse visa is in process and you'll be needing to go back as it can't be granted if you are onshore.. And on the safe side do get in touch with your co before applying who nows maybe your visa grant is just around the corner..:)

My wife INSHALLAH will come here to Sydney very v. soon! :)

Happy ramadan and gud luck and gud blessings to all

Jee Adnan In-sha-Allah tala :) . . .it will be my pleasure to have some pakistani freinds out there amoung all the white skins . . .

happy ramadan to you too! :) . . .

Hey Nidz this is a post from another fellow applicant who's in a LOW risk country...take a look....this kind of explains why the guy said 12 months :( If this is the condition of LR then HR applicants are in for a long wait too i guess........

Hi,

I have been reading this forum for a while but thought I would let you know what my case officer VF sent me today.

Processing times have extended to between 6 - 8 months from date of application lodgement due to a smaller amount of visa places being offered in the current Australian financial year.

My stats are:

App lodged: 20/4/2012

Meds done a few days later

told had verything they needed on 25/5/2012.

and now it seems I may be lucky to be Oz in time for Christmas.

Lets hope it doesn't take anywhere near this long.

Jee Adnan In-sha-Allah tala :) . . .it will be my pleasure to have some pakistani freinds out there amoung all the white skins . . .

happy ramadan to you too! :) . . .

white skins, well if u go to Lakemba, there are mostly muslims , lebs, desi etc. i live near Rooty Hill and there is small Pak community here and also a reasonably big mosque too, so looking forward to go for tarawi during ramadan :)

simeee not to worry , i just talked to my hubby and shared the whole story with him regarding your last call to embassy . . .he said, woh loug aisay hee kehtay hain but they wouldn't take that long to grant us the visa . . . Allah Knows Best . . .just pray and have faith in Allah . . .in-sha-Allah Sab Accha Hoga :) . . .

Adnan: Kewl! :) . . . my hubby lives in Auburn . . .please pray to Allah after every taravi for our visas :P . . . .

Edited by Nidz

white skins, well if u go to Lakemba, there are mostly muslims , lebs, desi etc. i live near Rooty Hill and there is small Pak community here and also a reasonably big mosque too, so looking forward to go for tarawi during ramadan :)

What about North Sydney ????? i have seen Lakemba on internet it looks like local area of Arab Market and Mosques over there too and one guy who interviewed said its the Muslim capital of Australia :) , i think there is no mosque in North Sydney rite ????

Guest lahorite

hey man!!plz suggst fr tourist visa we pay by demand draft in pkr or dollars???by da name of AHC islamabad??

tooo toff thz procedures to carry out without hubby

hey man!!plz suggst fr tourist visa we pay by demand draft in pkr or dollars???by da name of AHC islamabad??

tooo toff thz procedures to carry out without hubby

Make the bank draft in PKR in name of AHC islamabad..

Dont worry it's almost the same as applying for spouse visa.

best of luck.

hi ppl

my 1st post here, I am on PR in sydney

and preparing to lodge the visa application for my wife who is in Pakistan

we just had our nikkah last month, and rukhsti is for December this year, plan to lodge the visa application now so that by december it would have progressed

also will lodge a tourist visa application for december as I dont think we will get the spouse visa by december

any problems in this?

anyone else applied with nikkah ?

What about North Sydney ????? i have seen Lakemba on internet it looks like local area of Arab Market and Mosques over there too and one guy who interviewed said its the Muslim capital of Australia :) , i think there is no mosque in North Sydney rite ????

There is musallah in north syd. here is the list of all mosques or musallah in nsw

http://www.idca.org.au/mosques-a-centres/nsw.html

hi ppl

we just had our nikkah last month, and rukhsti is for December this year, plan to lodge the visa application now so that by december it would have progressed

also will lodge a tourist visa application for december as I dont think we will get the spouse visa by december

any problems in this?

Yep, me but dont think we are going to apply for visit visa along with spouse one.

hi ppl

any problems in this?

Welcome shukar,yes ive applied with nikkah :)

simeee not to worry , i just talked to my hubby and shared the whole story with him regarding your last call to embassy . . .he said, woh loug aisay hee kehtay hain but they wouldn't take that long to grant us the visa . . . Allah Knows Best . . .just pray and have faith in Allah . . .in-sha-Allah Sab Accha Hoga :) . . .

Adnan: Kewl! :) . . . my hubby lives in Auburn . . .please pray to Allah after every taravi for our visas :P . . . .

Auburn has a very good mosque too, think its designed by turkist architect.

Well today i went for 1st taravi at Rooty Hill mosque, around 500 ppl attended the prayers, probably it was the 1st of ramadan which reminds me of a clip i saw on youtube abt some ausi guy convert to islam. Just to share a bit funny one... :)

Edited by adnanm

did you guys wait for CO to request the medical or did u send it in without being asked ?

I mean, medical is valid for one year and most likely the spouse visa will take less time than that so there is no harm in sending it in after a couple of months of lodging the application

Edited by shukar

did you guys wait for CO to request the medical or did u send it in without being asked ?

I mean, medical is valid for one year and most likely the spouse visa will take less time than that so there is no harm in sending it in after a couple of months of lodging the application

The instructions said to wait till till the CO sends us our health ID before proceeding with medical

Ewwwww! simeeee I thought you had a son :$ . . .silly me! . . . I think it was not your post which i read on previous pages . . .she must be someone else . . .*facepalm* . . So0oorry! :) . . .

Adnan . . . Amazing Video :) . . Superb! . . .Thanks for sharing . . .and how was your tarawi, did you pray for our visas or not? and yups my hubby often goes to that mosque . . .we are planning on moving to somewhere else, visa tou aye :( . . .