My xray - more to worry about.

Guest northernstar200

After a lot of stress, a broncoscopy, a ct scan, i have been told today that i have not got anything sinister and that my chest is clear. Which is really good news, so now can get on with our plan to move to oz.

Again thanks to all the kind words, i knew things would probably be ok, but there is always that little tiny bit of doubt.

Tracy x x x

what a massive relief for you - hope everything else goes without a hitch

x Donna:wubclub:

Guest Samfire

That's great news Tracey! Hopefully, that's all the hassles and hurdles behind you, and please God, everything will run smoothly from now on! Best of luck.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest northernstar200

Just wanted to update really. My medicals were referred on the immi website which showed on 18/08/09 and they were finalised on the 21/08/09 even though i thought i was going to be waiting and checking for 3 weeks.

I just hope the visa email will come soon, as i am sick of checking, and i have typed in my trn number that many times in the last couple fo weeks i have even memorised it.

Tracy xxx

Guest hazeotoole

Thats so funny Tracy I thought i was bad but now i know I am not alone I know the TRN and the passport number off by heart ha ha Great news about the medicals

Archived