2008 - 175 applicants that are waiting...

Elliott-Family

hiya

Are you a 2008 175 visa applicant that has a case officer and have supplied all your information???

our 28 days were up on June 15th 2009 and all of our requested info was supplied by that date

So now we are just waiting, :arghh:

how many of us are in the same situation,

Claire x

Hi Claire,

Think there are alot of us in the same boat. Its so stressful checking everyday and nothing happening. We applied 175 Oct 2nd 08 Meds done March 09, case officer 23rd April 09 request some more info provided day after requested and still bloody waiting ARGGGGHHHH!!! This must be the most stressful thing ever.

Sam x

Guest 3zooz

Me 2 ... I have sent all the required documents since April the 24th !!!

Don't know how long I have to wait ?!!!

Guest valleylass

Dear all

Our timeframe: Applied for 175 02/10/08

Meds requested Jan 09 (CSL)

Meds done and sent 19/02/09

Meds finalised 11/03/09

Contact from CO 16/04/09

IELTS test results sent 25/05/09 CO emailed within hours that all requirements were now met and we were likely to get our visas 'in early July'

03/07/09 Visas granted.

But for our very efficient and communicative CO I'd have been checking right through June, we have no agent so direct communication with the CO has really helped. If everything is met it is surely your turn VERY soon

My very best wishes for a rapid visa grant

valleylass

Guest Tati Fich

Hi Claire,

I'm also in the same situation, 175 e-lodged applied on 4/02/08 (CSL) and still waiting. We had to undertake the medical exams again as it was expired....everything done (some of them twice) and still waiting...Our CO was alocated on 24/04/09. What makes me really anxious is that the site was updated on 23 June and everything for me is met apart from copy of passaport (that was sent twice and no one updated) but my husband's status is still required, we called DIAC and they said that they don't updated always....fingers crossed.

Tati

hiya

Are you a 2008 175 visa applicant that has a case officer and have supplied all your information???

our 28 days were up on June 15th 2009 and all of our requested info was supplied by that date

So now we are just waiting, :arghh:

how many of us are in the same situation,

Claire x

i'm in. refer to my signature below and that pretty much explain my current condition.

btw, my CO is from Team 9. how bout you all?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jackief

I am also in the same boat applied for 175 1/7/08, on CSL, meds sent in January - everything met on my partners and daughters side but my medicals are still outstanding even though they were sent the same time. Can't believe its taking so long.

I have tried emailing several times but they just keep saying its with a case officer and they will contact you if they need anything. I wonder if mine is still outstanding as an excuse to delay things. There is nothing else left to do I just wish they woudl give me the visa agghhhhh !!!!!!

getting sooo frustrated.

Does anyone know how to get in touch directly with Case Officer??

I am also in the same boat applied for 175 1/7/08, on CSL, meds sent in January - everything met on my partners and daughters side but my medicals are still outstanding even though they were sent the same time. Can't believe its taking so long.

I have tried emailing several times but they just keep saying its with a case officer and they will contact you if they need anything. I wonder if mine is still outstanding as an excuse to delay things. There is nothing else left to do I just wish they woudl give me the visa agghhhhh !!!!!!

getting sooo frustrated.

Does anyone know how to get in touch directly with Case Officer??

Hiya

Not sure if it was just coincidence but we got up early one morning when i had had enough of waiting and rung ours, suprise suprise our visa was granted that morning

Fingers crossed it will come along soon for you, its so terrible waiting

Claire x

Guest jackief

What telephone number did you use? What time did you ring in the morning? I think I will give it a go.

Thanks for the info

Guest alansgirlfriend

Hi

I can't believe on reading all your threads that your applications have been dealt with so quickly (and I know you's are waiting on visas)

My partner sat his occupation test in April 08. 175 application was submitted June 08. Months went by and then our agent told us to submit our medicals/police checks, which we did, in Feb 09. Months went by with no word from our agent. We were then told my partners job was taken off the CSL. Unfortunately we only applied for SS today. Is it realistic to hope we might get to Oz by Jan 2010 as I wouldn't like to have to pay out for medicals and police checks again.

Very fed up :(

Hi

I can't believe on reading all your threads that your applications have been dealt with so quickly (and I know you's are waiting on visas)

My partner sat his occupation test in April 08. 175 application was submitted June 08. Months went by and then our agent told us to submit our medicals/police checks, which we did, in Feb 09. Months went by with no word from our agent. We were then told my partners job was taken off the CSL. Unfortunately we only applied for SS today. Is it realistic to hope we might get to Oz by Jan 2010 as I wouldn't like to have to pay out for medicals and police checks again.

Very fed up :(

This would depend which SS you applied to because WA are taking 4 months at least at the moment for the SS then Diac can take 2 months after that to change to do the 176.:arghh:

Guest alansgirlfriend

thanks. feel like my lifes on hold. but will try and wait patiently. if not, i'll end up going off my head. lol

Guest jackief

Thanks very much - I am setting my alarm LOL

Did you get through to your case officer ??

Sorry for all the questions getting quite excited about phoning :wub:

Thanks very much - I am setting my alarm LOL

Did you get through to your case officer ??

Sorry for all the questions getting quite excited about phoning :wub:

hubby said it goes through to a central operator, they ask for your passport number or TRN number and your date of birth (think main applicant maybe needs to ring) then just asked what it was in connection with, hubby asked when our visa might be granted and the man suggested we check our e-mail as we may have some news,

needless to say we were very dissappointed when there was no e-mail lol (didnt come for another 4 days) but when we checked our online status is had changed to approved

Good luck

Claire x

Archived