Diff. beween Evidence of Skill Assessment and Evidence of suitable skills Assesment

dan77

Today while uploading the documents for my 175 application when i was going to attach the copy of skill assessment, found two options in the field DOCUMENT TYPE :

1. Evidence of Skills Assessment

2. Evidence of Suitable skills assessment.

Can anyone please clarify what is the difference between the two and under which type i should upload my copy of positive skills assessment ?

Guest keano

Hi Dan, sorry I can not answer your question because I would like to know the answer to it too!!! I do not understand Q27.....have you applied for a skills assessment and then have you obtained a skills assessment? do you only fill in the first one if you have not heard from the assessing authority? :err:

• 2 years later...
Today while uploading the documents for my 175 application when i was going to attach the copy of skill assessment, found two options in the field DOCUMENT TYPE :

1. Evidence of Skills Assessment

2. Evidence of Suitable skills assessment.

Can anyone please clarify what is the difference between the two and under which type i should upload my copy of positive skills assessment ?

Dear Users,

Please comment on above question. I have only one assessment from Engineers Australia. I am bit confused to select either one of these?

Guest Pixie10

Hey guys check out http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/175/eligibility-occupation.htm

Evidence of suitable skills assessment- nominated skills occupation you need to upload your skills certificate plus either work ref or post secondary quals and transcriupts

Evidence of skills assessment you need skills assessment and everything you gave in to get skills assessed.

Dont worry to much about the titles of different docs your CO will sift through and ask if they need anything.

Goodluck! x

Archived