Can anyone board a Cocker Spaniel Pup till Quarntine is over??

Guest ollie247

Guest ollie247

We are looking at moving back to the Uk in the next couple of months but we only had his Rabies injection done last night. So we have another 7 months to wait before he can fly.

We are looking for a loving family home who will care for him while we are gone. WE will arrange all pick up and the transfers when the time is right, But you have to be prepared to give him back?? He is a heart breaker.....

Also we have a house full of Furniture practically that we are looking to sell off from TV to beds to Fridge freezers to Garden furnitures etc. Please enquire??

Thanks all

Oh another doggie looking for a home, whereabouts are you?

Now we need a childminding service on PIO and a doggie minding one too!!!

Good luck with your pooch and with the sale of furniture - oh you havent got a lawnmower for sale have you ?

Guest ollie247

Hi we are in Pakenham-Lakeside Melbourne. Yes have a petrol Lawn mover for sale. Its practically brand new. The hubby couldn't get away with having to fill it up all the time so we hired a gardener. I think he wants roughly 200.00 dollars but hey make us an offer. All proceeds are going to our travel back home slush fund----

Thanks

Guest ollie247

Depending on costs and flight restrictions we may be selling the Cocker so if anyone knows anyone who wants a Cocker pure Black, All vets checked and upto date then please enquire

Heartbreaking but its a thought...

Guest ollie247

He is 1 yr on 20/06/09 He is gorgeous. Total melts Hearts and it kills me to even think about not taking him, But he would have to go to the perfect family. He loves other animals. He is full of energy and likes to play and snuggle up on the sofa of an evening. He has been desexed also.

he goes mad when he seems other dogs as he is an only child bless him. If we weren't mving we would of defo got another spaniel play mate for him without a doubt.

He needs a family who love going out for walks as this is a must for him.

PS if you want some pictures just shout.

Thanks for the interest.

Guest ollie247

We have

Silver Fridge Freezer

Silver Microwave

Cream Large 2 seater but easily seats 3 plus matching chair and scatter cushions

Black Hand Couch double/Hand Chair in Blue you know the chairs in the shapoe of hands with the fingers for Back rests...

Lawnmover

Whipper Snipper Not sure how it works tempermental

Office Desk furniture book self

Black Leather desk chair

6 Seats Black/Glass outdoor setting

4 Seat outdoor setting

12ft Trampoline just bought my son for christmas just gone

Kettle and toaster

32inch TV plus stand-Silver

Digital Box

6 Seat Glass dining table with Black Leather seats

Glass Stone base effect coffee Table cream slight scratch on the glass but nothing major

Lulu Chair(Occasional Chair) for a study or living area very comfortable

Child Pool Table with pool/Snooker Balls. With BAll return a good size for the Kids up to 12Yrs would be entertained by this.

Beach Chairs etc

Also we will be selling a Ford Fairmont WHite AU 96 or 98 Model I can't remember. Runs very well no problems

There is probably more as and when I come to it but we are taking some things aswell

Hi Ollie im in Brisbane so a tad too far away to help you, Dog minding and delivery of your pets to the airport when ready is a service we can offer, have you spoke with Kate at moving to melbourne as she has the Pet Minder business too.

Lots of luck with everything and dont forget to list the items you have for sale in 'The Shed' section of our forum

Cal x

Guest Lindsay Clan
He is 1 yr on 20/06/09 He is gorgeous. Total melts Hearts and it kills me to even think about not taking him, But he would have to go to the perfect family. He loves other animals. He is full of energy and likes to play and snuggle up on the sofa of an evening. He has been desexed also.

he goes mad when he seems other dogs as he is an only child bless him. If we weren't mving we would of defo got another spaniel play mate for him without a doubt.

He needs a family who love going out for walks as this is a must for him.

PS if you want some pictures just shout.

Thanks for the interest.

Hi we also live in Lakeside & have a 20 month old Chocolate Lab who needs a friend.

We have 2 children & im sure he would fit in well, would love to meet him, please let us have more details.

Stu

mally , but in this case its worth an e mail for how many dog owners she knows , tbh we used them and for us it was great , its a personal choice i supose, we were glad we did ,and would again .

Mate daughter works at \byford they do everything even take pictures

Guest Lindsay Clan
Hi we also live in Lakeside & have a 20 month old Chocolate Lab who needs a friend.

We have 2 children & im sure he would fit in well, would love to meet him, please let us have more details.

Stu

Bump:arghh:

Archived