TRA Timeline

anlopa

Awaiting Assessment Still

Bank Holiday weekend next week so I might have to wait ONE day longer to know Bum. I have to work the bank holiday so every one else should to.

Blarr Blarr Blarr

Hi,

There was also Anzac Day in Oz last week. It fell on Saturday and I believe that each State is different but some got the Friday as a Bank Holiday. I believe that Qld usually do, but didnt this year, so not sure whether to include this with my timescale.

I am hoping to hear by Thurs 7th May but hope that you don't have to wait 2 days after me, otherwise you'll have to contend with another weekend in between!

Mandy x

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest akj

Guys my TRA was unsucessful.

Even though I ve submitted my Diploma cert and marklists, They asked 4 my Diploma Syllabus & Proof of apprenticeship in the outcome letter to apply for a review.

I ve applied for a review with the relevant docs..

Waiting fingers crossed....

John

Even though I ve submitted my Diploma cert and marklists, They asked 4 my Diploma Syllabus & Proof of apprenticeship in the outcome letter to apply for a review.

John

Hi akj,

Sorry to hear that your initial application was unsuccessful..don't be disheartened, let's hope that the review will go through smoothly and you will be up and away soon..cheers mate..

John

Sorry to hear this also. Shame they don't specify in the first place exactly what they need ie. syllabus aswell. We're expecting to hear this week but feeling quite negative.

Wishing you best of luck with your review.

Mandy x

Sorry to hear this also. Shame they don't specify in the first place exactly what they need ie. syllabus aswell. We're expecting to hear this week but feeling quite negative.

Wishing you best of luck with your review.

Mandy x

The wait is killing me! hoping to here by the end of next week hope to god I get a good outcome if not the old agent is gonna get it. Do you have to pay again for the review. hope not cos the money is running low at the moment as I have to pay the final installment to the agent befor they will submit the visa:arghh:

Looks like I am gonna be selling some more crap on ebay to fund the visa. Kids will have no toys or clothes left

John

A small blow you are feeling I am sure. But at least you were told what is required for the review and above all else you (and all of us) do get more chances to pass. It's not a one and only opportunity type thing.

Good luck with the review. Let us know.

Kate

The wait is killing me! hoping to here by the end of next week hope to god I get a good outcome if not the old agent is gonna get it. Do you have to pay again for the review. hope not cos the money is running low at the moment as I have to pay the final installment to the agent befor they will submit the visa:arghh:

Looks like I am gonna be selling some more crap on ebay to fund the visa. Kids will have no toys or clothes left

Hi anlopa

Yep, I believe you have to pay another $300 for a review if unsuccessful.

I'm also selling my worldly goods on ebay, partly to fund the move but also to get rid of stuff. We've moved 10 times since 1991 - you'd think we'd be so well prepared wouldn't you? Its ended up that some boxes just get moved from house to house!

Hope we both have good news this week.

Mandy x

Guest akj
Do you have to pay again for the review. hope not cos the money is running low at the moment as I have to pay the final installment to the agent befor they will submit the visa:arghh:

Review fee for TRA is another 300 AUD.

Guest theleeclan

John

Sorry to hear that, good luck with the review. I'm sure you will be onto the next step very soon.

Ann

Guest maggieandrich

hi,

we sent ours to our agent 28-03

sent to oz 03-04

tra sent confirmation of receipt 15-04

confirmed we passed 30-04

exactly 10 working days after tra said they recieved it

that help?

Woo hoo! We've passed TRA! Thank goodness for that.

For anyone else waiting, ours was also 10 working days (on MODL). Finalisation Date was showing as todays date when I checked first thing thing morning, then, like mentioned before, it updates at 3pm (midnight Oz time) and now shows successful.

Best of luck to everyone else in the process!

Mandy x

For anyone else waiting, ours was also 10 working days (on MODL). Finalisation Date was showing as todays date when I checked first thing thing morning, then, like mentioned before, it updates at 3pm (midnight Oz time) and now shows successful.

Mandy x

CONGRATULATION..!!A step closer....

Well done Mandy. Congratulations to you and OH. Now comes the wait. But at least you can sit back and know the hard part is over!

I'm starting to worry about our TRA now. Ours was sent by courier on the 8th of April and we still haven't heard. I'm wondering if our agent just isn't telling us. Don't know why if that's the case. In fact I am off the email him now.

Congrats again.

Kate

Mandy x

I'm so happy for you :v_SPIN:

I want mine now:arghh:

Guest andymags

sent tra off start of april ,reply 16th april ,successful 30th april, superb, ss to send tomorrow,

another step closer to perth!!!

Andy ( 43) Mags (46 ) Ashley (13 ) Melissa ( 10 )

:twitcy:

Well done Mandy. Congratulations to you and OH. Now comes the wait. But at least you can sit back and know the hard part is over!

I'm starting to worry about our TRA now. Ours was sent by courier on the 8th of April and we still haven't heard. I'm wondering if our agent just isn't telling us. Don't know why if that's the case. In fact I am off the email him now.

Congrats again.

Kate

Yippee!!!!! We passed too! So all I can tell you with regards to timelines is our agent sent ours by courier on the 8th of April and we have heard today that it is positive. So I have no idea from ackn. to actual passing how many days this is. One calendar month in my world will do it!!!!!

Good luck to you still waiting!

Kate

:twitcy:

Yippee!!!!! We passed too! So all I can tell you with regards to timelines is our agent sent ours by courier on the 8th of April and we have heard today that it is positive. So I have no idea from ackn. to actual passing how many days this is. One calendar month in my world will do it!!!!!

Good luck to you still waiting!

Kate

Hi Kate,

Sorry I don't know how I missed your post to say you'd passed - well done. Its been a good week for passes then.:biggrin:

Mandy x

Hi Kate,

Sorry I don't know how I missed your post to say you'd passed - well done. Its been a good week for passes then.:biggrin:

Mandy x

Hi,

Thank you it has been a good week for passes. I'm still waiting for the link to the letter and the e-mail but at least I have the successful in the out come box.

hope that it comes tonight

Hi,

Thank you it has been a good week for passes. I'm still waiting for the link to the letter and the e-mail but at least I have the successful in the out come box.

hope that it comes tonight

Hi,

I wonder if its gone to your Agent? Not sure how it works with an Agent, whether its different or not, don't know.

Does it say something like this in the box on the TRA online tracking page? Or does it still say about most MODL being completed within 10 working days etc etc-

'Your application was assessed on 08/05/2009 and your outcome letter is available by clicking the below link. It has also been sent by mail to the address nominated in your application. Please do not contact TRA for feedback until you have considered all the information provided in the outcome letter. '

I wouldnt worry though, like you said, at least it says successful!

Mandy x

Hi,

I wonder if its gone to your Agent? Not sure how it works with an Agent, whether its different or not, don't know.

Does it say something like this in the box on the TRA online tracking page? Or does it still say about most MODL being completed within 10 working days etc etc-

'Your application was assessed on 08/05/2009 and your outcome letter is available by clicking the below link. It has also been sent by mail to the address nominated in your application. Please do not contact TRA for feedback until you have considered all the information provided in the outcome letter. '

I wouldnt worry though, like you said, at least it says successful!

Mandy x

Hi,

The MODL bit has gone now and the rest is just blank. i'm not too bothered just wanted something to print out to show my folks.

Archived