TRA Timeline

anlopa

Guest toria

Hi kate

It is nerve racking isn't it, i was nervous at the beginning and then settled a bit now i am back to being nervous again as the time gets nearer and then i keep thinking i should have sent more.

Toria

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi akj

I have been reading these threads as my tra was sent off on the 7th of april by my oz agent but she did say that because of easter it might be longer i reckon about thursday this week, that is just counting 10 working days, what do you think?

Toria

Toria,

Mine is exactly 10 working days today from the regstrn date(counting gud fri holiday). Today my Finalization Date appeared as 21/04/2009 which is today. It was previously blank. Hw abt u?

Guest toria

hi akj

i haven't checked because i dont have any details from my agent, i am just waiting it out with fingers crossed. good luck to you and to you too kate keep me updated!

Toria

Guest theleeclan
theleeclan,

I just checked the TRA website for my outcome and now the "finalisation date" appeared which is today's date. Status is still "Awaiting Assessment".

How was urs? Did the status change or just the finalisation date appear? Where was the link to copy of the outcome letter?? Plz reply. Thnx..

Keep checking it today as that is what happened to us, showed a finalisation date of the 15/04 but still said " awaiting assessment", was probably about 5 oclock in the afternoon, when I looked and is said successful. The outcome letter link was on the same page below the date and status you should see it when the status changes.

Will keep my fingers crossed.

Guest Birdiesinoz
Toria,

Mine is exactly 10 working days today from the regstrn date(counting gud fri holiday). Today my Finalization Date appeared as 21/04/2009 which is today. It was previously blank. Hw abt u?

Hi ajk

When the site says Finalization date the result usually clicks over at midnight (Oz time).

I am just waiting now for 2 to click over one lodged 6th April & one 7th. When i spoke to TRA a few weeks ago they were working on 9 working days to assess for MODL. :smile:

Good Luck

Cheryl

Hi MandyMark,

Just a message to say yep we got it would be great. no point me bugging the agent cos they are quite good at passing on info.

Are you going for the 175 visa and where are you looking at going to in Aus. I am looking for areas with food manufacturing industries cos that is what I am doing at the moment, what industry are you looking for.

Anlopa, I'm sure you'll hear soon - must admit we'd had a slight panic after sending it off standard Royal Mail, then reading about lots sending them via Couriers. Came to conclusion that Mother-in-law has been in Oz over 16 years and nothing that we have sent her has ever gone missing (I'll prob regret saying that now, ha ha).

OH looking to Aerospace/Defence industry. Plan is to go 176 State Sponsored Qld, although lots of Defence industry in SA, so hoping for +ve skills for Fitter (which is on both lists at present) then we just have to nail it down which one to apply for. Need to do lots of research in the meantime - brain is in overload!:goofy:

Mandy

Anlopa, I'm sure you'll hear soon - must admit we'd had a slight panic after sending it off standard Royal Mail, then reading about lots sending them via Couriers. Came to conclusion that Mother-in-law has been in Oz over 16 years and nothing that we have sent her has ever gone missing (I'll prob regret saying that now, ha ha).

OH looking to Aerospace/Defence industry. Plan is to go 176 State Sponsored Qld, although lots of Defence industry in SA, so hoping for +ve skills for Fitter (which is on both lists at present) then we just have to nail it down which one to apply for. Need to do lots of research in the meantime - brain is in overload!:goofy:

Mandy

Hi,

I remember you saying now.... We still don't know which state to go to our first thoughts was for Victoria for some reason and after loads of looking around I still keep coming back to it. Don't know why. Keep clicking check mail on my email account might go for a walk or make tea to take my mind of it

Got the good news today...!! application successful..TRA registered on 7/4...checked earlier today and it stated Finalisation Date...went to check again 4 hours ago and it says SUCCESSFUL...!!what a feeling...now the next step...

Got the good news today...!! application successful..TRA registered on 7/4...checked earlier today and it stated Finalisation Date...went to check again 4 hours ago and it says SUCCESSFUL...!!what a feeling...now the next step...

Congratulations Slayer73

What trade are you:wink:

Guest barney1450

hi

I know this has probably been asked before but how much does a TRA cost?? Thanks for your time.

Tonia

Guest toria

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would share my great news , It is my birthday today and I got a phone call from my agent at around 3 o'clock at work to congratulate me on passing my tra assessment. My agent sent it on the 8th of april, best present so far!

Toria

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would share my great news , It is my birthday today and I got a phone call from my agent at around 3 o'clock at work to congratulate me on passing my tra assessment. My agent sent it on the 8th of april, best present so far!

Toria

Happy Birthday, and congratulations on passing the TRA that is just over 2 weeks fantastic. hope mine comes as quick as yours (and it is the right outcome):yes:

Excellent news, I've been waiting to hear that! The nervous wait continues.....trying to resist the temptation to keep logging on to check it for the next 10 working days. Good Luck!

Mandy x

I've just registered to check online and I'm in the same boat as you need to resist logging on. Well its full steam with the paddles. God what are we going to be like with the visa. to which a copy of mine is sat on the fire place waiting for me to make amendments to. They have my mothers date of birth being 04/08/1845 she aint that old guess the 8 is next to the 9 on the keyboard:twitcy:

Archived