Say Something Ugly about Australia

Bod

Hi

This is a thread for people to let off steam about Australia.If you dont like something about Australia please let us know.For those who have nothing bad to say about Australia please go to the thread (Say something nice about Australia).

My first bad point is the Kangaroo's make me go Dizzy when they bounce so much.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another one!:tongue: well "from what im reading on here etc" australia is more expensive than i thought! also, im going to be validating when the chmps lge semis are played and wont be able to watch.....................lpool:biglaugh:

Guest 0405delboy
Another one!:tongue: well "from what im reading on here etc" australia is more expensive than i thought! also, im going to be validating when the chmps lge semis are played and wont be able to watch.....................lpool

You wanna take up knitting or macrame because youre not gonna see much of much from Adelaide!!:biglaugh:

Another one!:tongue: well "from what im reading on here etc" australia is more expensive than i thought! also, im going to be validating when the chmps lge semis are played and wont be able to watch.....................lpool:biglaugh:

I don't think you'll have to worry about missing anything.

Guest 0405delboy
Much of much?:unsure:

Fair enough! Bring some high powered binoculars or buy your own satellite. You can watch the game just be aware that it was played three days before you saw it. Oh, and bring your knitting and macrame......

Guest 0405delboy
Brass rubbings thx, well i'l have to look around and see if its advertised anywhere? lpool supporters club,adelaide maybe?

Yeah OK. Still, bring ya brass rubbings because there'll only be four of you there and that'll be because of the mirrors. :biglaugh:

Yeah OK. Still, bring ya brass rubbings because there'll only be four of you there and that'll be because of the mirrors. :biglaugh:

Nah there'l be more than that,ive just checked! "the brecknock hotel" you heard of it pearly queen?

Guest 0405delboy
Nah there'l be more than that,ive just checked! "the brecknock hotel" you heard of it pearly queen?

Yes darlin, but how you gonna get from Aldinga to the city everytime? You'd have to steal a lot of VCR's to pay for the cabs or petrol!

Yes darlin, but how you gonna get from Aldinga to the city everytime? You'd have to steal a lot of VCR's to pay for the cabs or petrol!

Well i could steal a car? i notice you said you've got previous? maybe you could show me:wink:,where is it then? and we havnt booked anywhere yet btw,it might be noarlunga whatever,problem is its gonna be what....6 in the morning?btw ive got a car booked!

Guest 0405delboy
Well i could steal a car? i notice you said you've got previous? maybe you could show me:wink:,where is it then? and we havnt booked anywhere yet btw,it might be noarlunga whatever,problem is its gonna be what....6 in the morning?btw ive got a car booked!

Brecknocks in the city. Never stolen a car in me life by the way. Noarlunga, Aldinga - doesnt matter, its a fair drive from the city. You'd be looking at 50-60 bucks each way in a taxi. Good luck!

Im sure there'd be something closer to home for ya. Heaps of Brits down south should point you in the right direction! :biggrin:

Brecknocks in the city. Never stolen a car in me life by the way. Noarlunga, Aldinga - doesnt matter, its a fair drive from the city. You'd be looking at 50-60 bucks each way in a taxi. Good luck!

Im sure there'd be something closer to home for ya. Heaps of Brits down south should point you in the right direction! :biggrin:

Touchy touchy! neither have i,or a vcr:wink:,im picking up hire car at adelaide airport when we land, maybe i'l try poms in adelaide see if anyone knows, mind you i better wait first and see what happens in the quarter final,lol. no probs

Guest earlswood
Hi

This is a thread for people to let off steam about Australia.If you dont like something about Australia please let us know.For those who have nothing bad to say about Australia please go to the thread (Say something nice about Australia).

You do know that making love to a kangaroo is against the law in Australia...:dull:

Much of much?:unsure:

Fair enough! Bring some high powered binoculars or buy your own satellite. You can watch the game just be aware that it was played three days before you saw it. Oh, and bring your knitting and macrame......

Why would he bother He has no interest in Chelsea playing in the Semi Finals.

Touchy touchy! neither have i,or a vcr:wink:,im picking up hire car at adelaide airport when we land, maybe i'l try poms in adelaide see if anyone knows, mind you i better wait first and see what happens in the quarter final,lol. no probs

Exactly> Remember. 2 things "Chickens" and "counting"

Guest ElleNico
Hi

Sometimes its just toooo hot! this time last year I was in the middle of the 15 day heatwave in Adelaide! It was even 30 degrees in the night. My brother in law (bless him)didnt like the AC on too long as he like to watch the pennies....so we had to make do with electric fans?? I wasn't too happy with that at first as the noise kept me awake. And then I thought about the way the draft from the fan would blow the spiders away and I could sleep without the worry of them scurrying over me while I slept!... But in the day, while he was at work, my Dad and I put the AC on and enjoyed the cool...I even held the dog up in front of it and let his spanial ears blow in the breeze! he loved it....was all ok until my bro in law came home early and caught us!!....:biggrin:

Sometimes its just toooo hot! this time last year I was in the middle of the 15 day heatwave in Adelaide! It was even 30 degrees in the night. My brother in law (bless him)didnt like the AC on too long as he like to watch the pennies....so we had to make do with electric fans?? I wasn't too happy with that at first as the noise kept me awake. And then I thought about the way the draft from the fan would blow the spiders away and I could sleep without the worry of them scurrying over me while I slept!... But in the day, while he was at work, my Dad and I put the AC on and enjoyed the cool...I even held the dog up in front of it and let his spanial ears blow in the breeze! he loved it....was all ok until my bro in law came home early and caught us!!....:biggrin:

Was there the same time, " It was hot wonit.

Guest Mylady's O/H

SOMETHING UGLY ABOUT AUSTRALIA ?

THE ONLY THING UGLY ABOUT AUSTRALIA IS THE FACT THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GO THERE YET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And all the people who say ugly things about Australia.HAHAHA!!!!!

Guest ElleNico

Hotter than a very hot thing!... My Dad who is 78, 'made' me go out to shop for the Adelaide Advertiser, so he could study the horses. No car, so, being British, and an experienced walker,(and inexeprienced tourist to OZ) I set off with my hat on,new trendy sunglasses, and bottle of water. At first I thought it was lovely. i was able to look at all the different houses, watch the postie on his moped, watch the bin lorry with the big electronic arm swipe the rubbish away! ...all new and exciting to me. By the time I got to Coles, Hope Valley, 15 minutes later, I didnt want to leave the cool of the shop! By the time I got back to house I was just happy to be alive!....it was then that I realised that it I was the only person in the streets who was walking and it was quiet because no one came out in that heat!!!! We always wondered why Charlie the dog barks when people leave the house... he was warning me!

Archived