Happy Birthday Cal In Jimboomba!!!

gail39

Guest jonseywife

OOOOhhhh Gail

You've let the cat of the bag!!!!!!

Best wishes Cal & hope you enjoy your 1st birthday in Oz !!!! Have a good one

Sally-ann x :wub:

Guest Scarletfever

Yep, Happy Birthday Cal. You were the main one on this forum who made it so welcoming. Have a great Birthday. :biggrin:

Dan & Laura.

Guest NIGEL

cAL

A very happy birthday to you hope you have a good one and sink a few drinks :wacko:

Karen Nigel

Gareth and Adam x

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Cal

It is now evening in the UK, so if your birthday was 12 March I hope you had a fab day. If it is on 13 March, have a super day and make the most of your first birthday in Oz.

Love

Gill

xx :jiggy: :biglaugh:

Guest The Ryders

Happy Birthday Cal, 21 again no doubt..... Chuck a shimp on the barbie for us. Dave is in morning as Plymouth Argyle lost 0-1 to Watford yesterday.......

Jen

Thankyou guys ,i couldnt believe it when i saw the thread title ,Gail ill get you back ,but thankyou you all made my day,,head hurting a little but thesesozzy early mornings dont help they dont half take some gettin used too !!!

Cal xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest kelly

happy belated birthday cal:jiggy: :jiggy:

just read the thread and wanted to wish you a very special birthday, you were the first to reply to my first post and welcome me as you have done to many others, i always read your replies to others and you are like the mum of the forum with words of wisdom. anyway hope you had a lovely day.

kelly:wink: :wink:

Guest THE JONEZYS

Belated birthday greetings Cal.

Sharp intake of clean Aussie air and some freshley squeezed OJ an your be right mate!!

Lesleyx

Archived