457 visa

Juliep

hi

can anyone tell me if my husband would be able to go over to oz with out me first [im the visa holder] to start looking for work ? on the visa it says no limits to working but i have to give 2 months notice on my job and he is unemployed at the mo

cheers

Is there a time limit stipulated on the 457 visa for when you have to be in Aus? With the 175 for example, the visa will state that initial entry has to be made by a certain date for all those included on the visa.

hi

can anyone tell me if my husband would be able to go over to oz with out me first [im the visa holder] to start looking for work ? on the visa it says no limits to working but i have to give 2 months notice on my job and he is unemployed at the mo

cheers

Dont want to be a downer but I struggled for work on a 457 and mates partners at the hospital hed the same problems , a lot ask for permanent residents or citizens, I was told flat out by an agency that i could not have the job i applied for even tho i was thge best candidate, there excuse you are not staytin permanent , my reply no just forked out 2 grand to fetch our gear over and 3 grand for the dog to come over, only stoppin a bit !. That was before the recession . started to nibble

mally

hi

i already have a job in a private hospital and am going to apply for pr once im there and done my 3-6 probabtion period [this is what i was told i need to do ] then the hospital will help me apply for pr

i jung rang the uk immigration and they have told me i have to enter oz at the same time as my oh thanks for all your help x

julie x

Archived