51 members have voted

1. 1. What Month do you arrive

• Jan/Feb
    • March/April
    • May/June
    • July/August
    • September/October
    • November/December

When do you WA bound PIOzzers Arrive? Sorry i had to put months together - could only have upto 10 options. you will be able to see who voted for which month, if you click on the number, once people have started voting (least that's what i think you do)

Ali

Guest guest17301

Woo-hoo..be there before you know it, I have a week left at work aaaaargggh, why didn't I listen when you all said it would creep up on me! xx

Guest Yorkie1974

Departing Manchester 18th of Jan and will be in Perth 20th of Jan - Now the anal nerve is starting to twitch!

Guest erinfay
When do you WA bound PIOzzers Arrive? Sorry i had to put months together - could only have upto 10 options. you will be able to see who voted for which month, if you click on the number, once people have started voting (least that's what i think you do)

Ali

Oh dopey me! thought it was arrivals in general not just WA

going to Queensland sorry

Erinfay

Guest guest17301
Fiona & Ali - I had you 2 in mind when I did this lol. It's all getting pretty exciting now as you get closer ...

Good luck to everyone coming to WA

Ali

I can safely say that excitement is the overiding emotion of the day..closely followed by panic! We have got lots done this morning though. Pete has made several trips to the tip..garage looking much emptier now. More or less sorted the kitchen (was the biggest job) We are on days off now till Mon so tackling upstairs next! :eek: Should be fun, going into Courtney's room is never easy.....

I can't wait to be in Perth! Bring it on! xx:jiggy:

Interesting to read all the different emotions of people.

We fly out on the 20th Jan (family of 5) and land in Perth on the 21st Jan and my emotions are a mixture of fear, sadness, nervous, but strangley not excitment.

I don't know why, been waiting long enough for this day, but still too muxch to do, not quite got everything sorted out yet and possibly never will.

Dreading the day we have to say goodbye to family (already been a few tears at Christmas)

Why am I not excited?????????????

I suppose once we get on that plane things will change

Guest Jules2

Just applying to get qualifications assessed then applying to WA for State sponsorship... then VISA... hope it will be Perth before next Christmas.. can't wait.

Jules

Guest scarletsfan

start work 18th may @ stirling hoping to be out mid april so get things sorted and the kids in school for the beginning of term 2

Any one what to buy a caravan, shogun or rent a house in South Wales lol

got a little longer then the rest of u, fly 2 Thailand 4 a month at the end of May,then 2 perth for the start of july, start work at the beginning of aug! nice 2 months off!! cant wait! the UK is sooooooo cold!!!!!!

Guest how'yagoin?

Good luck to everyone coming here.

I've been here for three years, and still find lots of great reasons for being here!

I also have lots of reasons to be disappointed also. It is not paradise. Prepare for hard work, challening days, weeks and months and missing everyone and everything you've ever known.

It's worth it - most days!

Guest redross76

Hi we should arrive in Melbourne 1st week of March off work today to de clutter kids bedrooms (2) skip is on the drive full but the garage and the loft are both empty should x/c on the house sometime next week fingers crossed!! x Although excited, emotional nervous and received our 1st Goodbye & Good Luck card yesterday OMG !!

Good Luck to all see you ot there x

Caroline 35 Ross 32 Oliver 6 Emily 3 xxx

Good luck to everyone coming here.

I've been here for three years' date=' and still find lots of great reasons for being here!

I also have lots of reasons to be disappointed also. It is not paradise. Prepare for hard work, challening days, weeks and months and missing everyone and everything you've ever known.

It's worth it - most days![/quote']

Noticed it's your first post and wanted to say Welcome - we've certainly found that you need to work hard and that some days have been challenging - but sounds as if you're still smiling. Hope you enjoy the site and will be able to offer loads of information to the WA pozzies

Ali

Guest sarahjustwishing

Hi,

We fly on the 24th Jan to Perth! People keep asking me am I worried? And I can honestly say im not, im sure it'll be different on the day, but I feel so chilled out about it, I've amazed myself. I think its because we want it so much we are determined to make it work!

Cant wait

Sarah

x

Guest prettyinpink
Hi,

We fly on the 24th Jan to Perth! People keep asking me am I worried? And I can honestly say im not, im sure it'll be different on the day, but I feel so chilled out about it, I've amazed myself. I think its because we want it so much we are determined to make it work!

Cant wait

Sarah

x

It's the best way to be if you can.

The only nerves I felt was the 1/2 hour turbulance on the way to Singapore! :unsure:

Will be arriving 24th April. OMG, have so much to do. Anyone got a magic wand for sale?

Ali

Maybe one comment I'm tempted to make - some friends who emigrated recently said they brought far too much stuff with them, thinking they may not get it here. I guess looking at things from this point of view might even help a bit with packing!!! It is a big job though, no doubt. All the best with it:smile:

Archived