Kids arrive tonight, whoo hoo

KazzE

So happy tonight, very excited - my kids arrive in a couple of hours to spend Christmas here with us......................

The bloomin weather is cr*p very windy and raining, raining, raining, I hope thier landing is not too bad, but I think they are in for some big turbulance on their way in poor things.

This will be a bitter sweet visit for them, their Grandad, my Dad came back to Oz on a year tourist visa in Sept and was diagnosed with lung cancer, he was not too bad with it but has started getting pain and is going to start radiation treatment soon. I think this may be his last Christmas.......................................

I cannot believe that it is nearly Christmas

Karen:wideyedxmas:

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Karen, so sorry to hear things are getting worse for your dad.

But you must be so happy having your kids around for your first Christmas in Oz, I can't believe it's only twelve days to go, it doesn't feel like Christmas at all.

Hope you all have a wonderful time together.

KP Nuts

So happy tonight, very excited - my kids arrive in a couple of hours to spend Christmas here with us......................

The bloomin weather is cr*p very windy and raining, raining, raining, I hope thier landing is not too bad, but I think they are in for some big turbulance on their way in poor things.

This will be a bitter sweet visit for them, their Grandad, my Dad came back to Oz on a year tourist visa in Sept and was diagnosed with lung cancer, he was not too bad with it but has started getting pain and is going to start radiation treatment soon. I think this may be his last Christmas.......................................

I cannot believe that it is nearly Christmas

Karen:wideyedxmas:

Enjoy christmas with your Kids, one of mine is still in the UK but coming over for good in February but it wont be the same being away from her this Christmas.

Hope the weather gets better for you, :hug: for your Dad it must be so hard for you, have a lovely Christmas with your kids

Christine

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi Karen! Sorry to hear about your dad! Hope the weather improves, that the flight goes well for your kids and that you have a great family Christmas...!!!

Take care,

Dan xx :emoticon-signxmas:

Hope your kids arrive safely, sorry to hear about your dad. I know we will be having a strange Christmas this year possibly our last in UK my mother passed away this year, my son refuses to come home for Christmas, my daughter should be working on cruise ships somewhere in the Caribbean so this is the first time just the three of us for Christmas, I would have loved a big family Christmas for our last Christmas in the UK

Archived