How to find a sponsoring employer for any IT job to secure my subclass 457 visa?

Guest farhadkamal

Guest farhadkamal

02 December 2008

SUBJECT: VERY VERY VERY URGENT!!! - UGGENTLY LOOKING FOR A SPONSORING EMPLOYER FOR ANY IT JOB TO SECURE MY SUBCLASS 457 VISA...

Dear Everyone:

I was sponsored on a skilled migration visa by Mackay Computer Services in Mackay. I have been in Australia since the 1st of August 2008 and have worked in my current position since then.

My visa details are as follows: Australian Visa, Ref. 1593176643T1 UC 457, Sub Class 457, Duration: 14 July 2008 to 14 July 2012.

Due to unforeseen circumstances in respect to my family, I was unable to continue my employment at Mackay Computer Services and as a result have amicably ended my employment here in the hope of securing a position in Australia. However, Australian immigration regulations require me to be placed in employment and with a new sponsor within 28 days of my termination with Mackay Computer Services. This period is effective as of Friday, 14 November 2008. Failure to meet this deadline will result in me and my family returning to our country of origin, being Bangladesh. This is not a viable option as the procedure to re-apply outside of the country is financially demanding.

I am urgently looking for assistance.

I am working to a deadline (already 17 days gone from the deadline and I have only 11 days left) and appreciate if anyone can assist me to find a sponsoring employer to provide me a suitable IT job before this period is over.

I am a diligent and loyal worker with over 19.1 years experience in the ICT field.

Eagerly waiting to hear from anybody with kind, sympathetic and sincere cooperation....

Best regards,

Md. Farhad Kamal

Senior Technical Engineer

Mackay Computer Services Pty Ltd

31 Milton Street

Mackay, QLD 4740

Australia

Telephone Number: 0421506521 (Mobile), (07) 4951 7777 (Office)

Email: farhad.kamal@gmail.com, farhadkamal@mcs.com.au

Guest Gollywobbler

Hello Farhadkamal

Welcome to Poms in Oz.

Since your family circumstances make it impossible for you to continue to work for Mackay Computer Services, what would make it possible for you to work for another Australian employer instead? And where?

Surely you knew that if you terminated your contract of employment it would result in cancellation of your subclass 457 visa as well?

Is there any possibility that you can resolve your problems with Mackay Computer Services and thus solve your visa problem at the same time?

Best wishes

Gill

Archived