Can I get a Woop Woop!!!!

nickynush

The man from TRA says Yes!!!!!!!

We sent off the application on 27th Oct. They received it on 30th and finalised the assessment on 7th November. The letter came today.

It's such a relief as we've been wanting to apply since January and have been waiting months for a replacement for pathway D to come back, and then the new MAP. We've been putting our evidence together since the beginning of the year and when the MAP was postponed in September OH decided to be assessed for an AQFIII and apply to TRA under pathway E. He passed his AQFIII in wall and floor tiling within 3 weeks. We've done this without an agent and it's been really tough - but all worth it in the end!!! I really think this is the hardest bit and am so glad it's done now. I'm just about to email Victoria for state sponsorship and once that comes back we can apply for the visa (176) - never thought I'd get to say that!!!! If anyone in the same boat has any questions re the AQF and what we put in our TRA application - please feel free to ask.

Nicky :jiggy:

Guest stue116

WOOP WOOP....................

Congrats Nicky well done, can't wait for that day to come, still trying to sort out AQF,

good luck with the next step.

Sam

WOOP WOOP....................

Congrats Nicky well done, can't wait for that day to come, still trying to sort out AQF,

good luck with the next step.

Sam

I do feel for you - I've been following your posts for a while and I know how frustrating it is waiting for a change to happen which means you can move forward. We were lucky to be on the list of skills that could be assessed for an AQF here. I'm hopeful that the MAP could work for you when it eventually comes in - not too much longer to wait now....:wink:

Nicky

Archived