Do i travel or stay ?

Guest Mattyboy

Guest Mattyboy

Hello all, i am a newbie on here so please feel free to give yr opinions.

I will be moving to aus within the next few months and wanted sum helpful advise.

I have my visa, im 21, fully skilled audi technician and motorcycle technician.

I have freinds that live in adelaide but not sure weather to live there and get a good job or weather to travel for a few months before finding my feet ?

Iv looked on seek jobs and there is more work in the bigger cities but is it advisable to live there aswell ?

I love the beaches to would love to be situated near the water.

Any help would be great !

You are young, footloose and fancy free and the world is your oyster! At your age I was all for adventure so I would say go for it - you have nothing to lose. There will be time aplenty in your life when you need to settle down and be stable.

Have a great time!

Guest Mattyboy

Thankyou for all your replies, excellent advise ! Think im guna start off in one particular place and start from there and stay in each city for a month or 2 depending on funds !

Should have enough to keep me going for a few months !

Il be setting off in mid jan so have plenty of time to plan !:spinny:

Hi Mattyboy - I would just do it! We bought a campervan when we arrived and travelled clockwise around Australia - best thing I have ever done.

You could buy a car and then work your way up the coast. Apart from the bigger cities, there's plenty of great smaller towns around.

Guest maxxangel

Yes go for it Mattyboy. Wish we'd done it. I'm still not sure of the beaches here, or even if we picked the right place; but for better or for worse, we're going to stick it out for a while. Hopefully travelling round will give you a better idea of where you want to settle.

Archived