House to rent, furniture and white goods to sell on sunshine coast

Guest cornishpeeps

Guest cornishpeeps

Hi,

New to all this but here goes. We have been on sunshine coast for a couple of months, love the area, but personal reasons mean that we have to make our trip much shorter than intended and head back home shortly. So anyone looking for a great rental property, our 3 bed house on Kawana Island is available for a very reasonable $370 p/w and is advertised on www.realestate.com.au with Raine & Horne agents at Kawana Waters. We also have recently purchased a complete furniture package and fridge/freezer and washing machine that will also need to be sold asap. So if you are moving to the area, and like us found it impossible to find a decent furnished property and need some furniture quick then drop me a line!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cornishpeeps

Hi, Thanks for the replies, I will email nick with the info- sorry for not getting back to you earlier.

At this stage, I think we will be heading back to Cornwall for good. We came out here on a bit of a trial basis and have made up our mind to go back a little sooner than expected for one reason and another. Sometimes you have to experience things for yourself to make you realise how good you have it back home, and coming from Cornwall helps, yes it rains all the time, but it's still one of the loveliest places in the world to live and I feel lucky to be able to call it home, especially after discovering that the grass isn't greener on the other side of the world.

Archived