One week to go!!

sadsmile23

Well, we had our leaving party yesterday and now its only one week until we leave for the airport and our new life!

Can't quite believe we have come this far; it all still seems quite surreal at this point and I'm not sure its quite hit me yet.

Party went well, it was nice to see everyone gathered in one room to give their support and well-wishes to us - either that, or they just wanted to make sure we were definitely going, lol.

Looks like we could have a tenant for our house here too (was starting to panic a little on that one!), so just about have all the boxes ticked now. Phew!

So sending the boys back to school this week, will start the packing process and just hope our 9 (!) suitcases can hold all the stuff we have kept behind!!

Not sure I will make it back on here this week before we leave, but just wanted to give you all a quick update.

SEE YOU ALL SOON, from the sunny side of the world :cool:

Guest WARDStoOZ

It's great to hear that the leaving party went well!

Good luck for this week and when you go!

Enjoy your new life...!

Dan xx

Guest stue116

my god that's come round quick mate, wishing all the best and can't wait to hear from you once your a bit settled, Just wanted to say a big thank you for all your help and advice. best wishes, Sam xx

Guest stockies

Hi Jill........cant believe its only a week till you go..I hope you have a fantastic life over in Oz....make sure ya keep us up to date with all your goins on ( well not the naughty bits )!!!!!!!!

Good luck !!!!!!

Claire. XX

Hi Neil, we are off to Halls Head, south of Mandurah, Perth - staying with dave&donna at first till we get rental sorted.

Best wishes to you all!

Let us know how you find it over there, we may be heading somewhere around Mandurah ourselves (eventually)!!

Take care!

Tracey

Archived