Moving back to the UK threads

Guest byo

To the people that don't like other posters who want to return to the UK or don't like Australia, do everyone a favour and STOP coming to this thread. These people have a right to express how they feel on this board. Not everyone likes it in OZ and if you have never been here then you really can't relate. Sometimes boards like these are the only place you can really be honest and get stuff off your chest.

Do I presume right in thinking you don't like Oz:idea:

I don't have the choice to go home (not UK) so I have to learn to live here. It has taken me 9 years (4 in OZ) to get used to that.

Maybe you might also point out to the Australia haters "I hate Australia because yada yada" that they should butt out of positive threads with unhelpful negative comments and stick to Oz bashing on this forum? It would make for more balance, doncha think?

Guest jchrisj

Gotta say,

I am probably one of the ones you are aiming this thread at.

I have been critical of SOME returning to the uk. However i am only critical of those that go and DONT give it a proper try, the main one i gave some "stick" to spent £20k and lasted 2 weeks in oz. Still dont have any sympathy to people who dont research the move properly, But as Earlswood says, he knew after a week it wasnt for him, but he didnt turn tail and come running home, so respect there.

The reason i come onto these threads is to keep a balanced view of this forum, and to follow oz changes in generall. Its nearly 10 years since i was last "home".

And on this side, it is usually more serious than some of the lighthearted post's on the other threads.

All of which are good, this is a cracking forum. Full of balanced views, if you are prepaired to be realistic and read both sides.

Hugs

Chris..............................She's still hiding the beer...............bugger!!!!!!!!

Maybe you might also point out to the Australia haters "I hate Australia because yada yada" that they should butt out of positive threads with unhelpful negative comments and stick to Oz bashing on this forum? It would make for more balance, doncha think?

Are we allowed to post opposing views when people sl4g off the UK?

Gotta say,

I am probably one of the ones you are aiming this thread at.

I have been critical of SOME returning to the uk. However i am only critical of those that go and DONT give it a proper try, the main one i gave some "stick" to spent £20k and lasted 2 weeks in oz. Still dont have any sympathy to people who dont research the move properly, But as Earlswood says, he knew after a week it wasnt for him, but he didnt turn tail and come running home, so respect there.

The reason i come onto these threads is to keep a balanced view of this forum, and to follow oz changes in generall. Its nearly 10 years since i was last "home".

And on this side, it is usually more serious than some of the lighthearted post's on the other threads.

All of which are good, this is a cracking forum. Full of balanced views, if you are prepaired to be realistic and read both sides.

Hugs

Chris..............................She's still hiding the beer...............bugger!!!!!!!!

Chris you are a bit behind the times, Earlswood been to Busselton today and enjoyed it, so much that he is considering going back in the dark! Is he considering staying is the question??:biglaugh:

I agree with you, I cannot understand how people can move to a country permanently without visiting first! Its a bit like buying a house or car on EBAY!!

Guest earlswood
Chris you are a bit behind the times, Earlswood been to Busselton today and enjoyed it, so much that he is considering going back in the dark! Is he considering staying is the question??:biglaugh:

I agree with you, I cannot understand how people can move to a country permanently without visiting first! Its a bit like buying a house or car on EBAY!!

I still prefer London but if I was staying permanent busselton is one of the places I would consider....people can only give their honest opinions and if people don't like reading them......tough.

I cannot understand how people can move to a country permanently without visiting first! Its a bit like buying a house or car on EBAY!!

Yet 1000s do each day and are very happy.

Its also worth pointing out that reccies are no guarantee of success

Guest jchrisj

It was a clone..........

(hidingchrishiding)

I still prefer London but if I was staying permanent busselton is one of the places I would consider....people can only give their honest opinions and if people don't like reading them......tough.

Thinking about it now, If I was single I would think that London is the place to be, its the centre of the world really, hop on a plane from Heathrow and you can go basically anywhere you want in the world!

Honest opinions are what I'm Interested in, it is the unsubstantiated remarks that irritate me.

Guest beverley

Jeez busselton, busselton, busselton ......... give it a rest earlswood! :biglaugh:

the trouble with your honest opinions MATE is that they are always on your terms.!!!!!!!!!!

you never have anything good to say about oz (until today that is ) & has it not crossed your mind that you annoy the likes of me who have been before & loved the place. just because you dislike it there don't try & put others off, leave them alone to make up their own minds, unless they want your opinion but i don't think this will happen do you MATE. DID YOU GO TO OZ BEFORE MOVING OUT THERE, IF SO WHY DID YOU MOVE THERE IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH.

PS

saw your posts on a thread yesterday ( monday ) the one thats been deleted now, don't bother putting pictures on about me as you were the one people talking about. all you did was to get people against you even more.

Guest earlswood
the trouble with your honest opinions MATE is that they are always on your terms.!!!!!!!!!!

you never have anything good to say about oz (until today that is ) & has it not crossed your mind that you annoy the likes of me who have been before & loved the place. just because you dislike it there don't try & put others off, leave them alone to make up their own minds, unless they want your opinion but i don't think this will happen do you MATE. DID YOU GO TO OZ BEFORE MOVING OUT THERE, IF SO WHY DID YOU MOVE THERE IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH.

PS

saw your posts on a thread yesterday ( monday ) the one thats been deleted now, don't bother putting pictures on about me as you were the one people talking about. all you did was to get people against you even more.

Hello madplumber....got banned did you :twitcy: this bloke is a mental case.

Methinks to many fumes from years of head stuck down blocked toilets.

Guest earlswood
Jeez busselton, busselton, busselton ......... give it a rest earlswood! :biglaugh:

I am going to get to your other half and tell him how good the pubs are in busselton:biglaugh:

hi earlsy wrong guy there MATE ( note the mate is big ) you got the wrong person there i'm not the one you were having a dig at on the other thread, but i did see them. i can see what he means though has i sort of said in the post before, funny how people argue with you don't you think MATE (SAW YOU USE IT ALOT ON OTHER POST ) personally i don't unless i actually know & like them so it won't happen again.

another ps

get your facts straight before blaming people.

oh by the way if madplumber has been banned you should also because from where i was standing you were to blame for starting it in the first place ( who you gonna upset next ????????? )

Guest earlswood
hi earlsy wrong guy there MATE ( note the mate is big ) you got the wrong person there i'm not the one you were having a dig at on the other thread, but i did see them. i can see what he means though has i sort of said in the post before, funny how people argue with you don't you think MATE (SAW YOU USE IT ALOT ON OTHER POST ) personally i don't unless i actually know & like them so it won't happen again.

another ps

oh by the way if madplumber has been banned you should also because from where i was standing you were to blame for starting it in the first place ( who you gonna upset next ????????? )

Well you sure sound as thick as him boy.....do you take us to be....

fool20.jpg

Plumber.

hi earlsy wrong guy there mate ( note the mate is big ) you got the wrong person there i'm not the one you were having a dig at on the other thread, but i did see them. I can see what he means though has i sort of said in the post before, funny how people argue with you don't you think mate (saw you use it alot on other post ) personally i don't unless i actually know & like them so it won't happen again.

Another ps

Oh by the way if madplumber has been banned you should also because from where i was standing you were to blame for starting it in the first place ( who you gonna upset next ????????? )

juixckcbajkcbasj

touchy

Guest earlswood
juixckcbajkcbasj

touchy

:twitcy: It's that nutcase plumber Essex, jesus can you imagine having him as a neighbour.:no:

Guest earlswood
Can we have a little less on Plumbers being thick please Earl. I could get upset

Sorry mate, but he does give you a bad name.:no:

Although there are thick sparks as well.

Archived