Moving back to the UK threads

Guest byo

Ok enough ,, do you realy think we enjoy going through all the reorts when we log on in a morning?

Whitevan man,, please familarise yourself with the forum rules,especially the bit about personal attacks. I notice all 3 of your posts are along the same lines.

Earlswood ,stop it ,you know better by now ,rise above it ,please

Cal x

the trouble with your honest opinions MATE is that they are always on your terms.!!!!!!!!!!

you never have anything good to say about oz (until today that is ) & has it not crossed your mind that you annoy the likes of me who have been before & loved the place. just because you dislike it there don't try & put others off, leave them alone to make up their own minds, unless they want your opinion but i don't think this will happen do you MATE. DID YOU GO TO OZ BEFORE MOVING OUT THERE, IF SO WHY DID YOU MOVE THERE IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH.

PS

saw your posts on a thread yesterday ( monday ) the one thats been deleted now, don't bother putting pictures on about me as you were the one people talking about. all you did was to get people against you even more.

WhiteVanMan Or Kangaroo Bruce as you are known. Trolling the forum again looking for a response?

Accounts combined and infraction given - this is your sixth account anymore set up to troll the forum, attack other members will result in a ban.

Tim

Guest SAINTHURLOCK
To the people that don't like other posters who want to return to the UK or don't like Australia, do everyone a favour and STOP coming to this thread. These people have a right to express how they feel on this board. Not everyone likes it in OZ and if you have never been here then you really can't relate. Sometimes boards like these are the only place you can really be honest and get stuff off your chest.

here we go again! did you have any other reason for starting this thread other than to start another tragic you said,he said she said post... yawwwwwwn.:SLEEP:.

Archived