Happy B/day Stuju

nikci

Thank you all,

I have had a wonderful day so far, left for work at 7am in brilliant SUNSHINE & at 11am had the most amazing display of flowers ever delivered to work from my hubby, had some fab presents (still a few from uk too come- postman pat or is it bruce ? abit slow) & going out for a meal tonight with friends.

the sun is still shining & theres now a very gentle breeze too (im now i guess a spring babe was always a autumn babe before lol)

catch ya

ju x x

hi julie,

glad to hear you are having a good birhday,

hope you enjoy your night out and hope you got our e card ok? ( you know me and mark aren't too good on the computer LOL ) i think we sent it twice !!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from a cold and windy norwich,

love gail , mark and frankie xxx

Guest Rickard Family

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE

hope you enjoy the celebrations!:jiggy:......i will be checking your mood icon tomorrow...lol

Lou x

Thanks again all for the wishes & messages & e cards & real cards in the post (yep some lovely person sent me a card from the uk whos on this site who i have never actually met) how nice is that, she knows who she is.

Had a lovely day & feeling good today after plenty of wine, only down fall was my fish died & my hubby flushed him down the dunny !!! shame really but guess ya gotta see the funny side !!! lol

ju x x

Archived